Green Days Another Gain :(

Hey everyone

My WI was this morning, and I've put on 2.5lbs :(

I knew I hadn't been totally fantastic, I used all of my syns each day and felt a bit of a pig. I knew why I was always hungry. It was * week and I always get like that. SO I suppose I deserve the 2.5lbs gain. But I keep wondering what I've done wrong.

I'm doing a food diary: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...od-diary-all-green-days-comments-welcome.html

Am I doing this right? I'm a veggie so all green days, but maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or does SW just refuse to work for me? I started off quite well and now I'm in reverse and I don't know what to do. Help/advice/stories please? :(

Thanks

GG xx

Well, during the day at work I cant drink water as they've got rid of our cold water machine. But when I get home I have a pint of water with my dinner, and then probably another pint. I defo don't drink enough water, but I don't particularly like it!

Get yourself some ribena really light, in can be expensive so try and suss out an offer.. tescos had it buy one get one free a few weeks back.. but i dont perticuarly like plain water either, but with this im managing 1.ltrs a day and its making all the difference, esp when i eat alot of carbs! x

my only advise would be to go back to basics, like when your first started.. and start eating lots of whole raw fruits. x

I def say up the water intake :) Can you take bottles of water squash into work with you? You'll see just how much you're drinking that way too!

Also I wouldn't pay too much attention to this weeks WI as it has been * week, same goes for the week before. I know alot of women that it affects the week before and the week after. If it is down to * week then the extra weight will be retained water and not fat. Keep the water intake up and that won't be a problem anymore. I no longer retain water even at TOTM since I've been having 2L a day. Look at your losses over the course of the month rather than weeks. maybe also only have one HEX A a day (I'm pretty sure it's not compulsory to have both A's, but it is for B's... please correct me if I am wrong).

The only other thing I think might be worth mentioning is that the only week I ate speed soup was the only week I didn't have a loss. I don't think my body liked it for some reason!!!

Stick at it though, SW is by far the best eating plan out there and you can make it work for you!! xxx

I remember a while ago I think it was Vixxster that recommended to LisaC, or might have been the other way around.... anyways that even as a vegetarian you try doing Red Days instead of Green, obv using quorn instead of meats. Am not quite sure how they did it but they said it helped them. Maybe PM one of them to find out what they did, sorry my memory is missing.

Other then that perhaps use the food diary on the SW lifeline online site, just in case you have been categorising something incorrectly, I know that it has helped me in the past when I was thinking something was free food when it was synned.

Good luck
Cobweb xx

Yeah I suggested it to Lisa... basically the idea was to help her to automatically limit her starchy carb intake. On red you're not allowed white pasta, rice, potatoes as free. It encouraged Lisa to eat more vegetables and make meals containing mainly veggie-friendly meatfree products and vegetables, and this helped her weight loss.

Obviously she could have a jacket and cottage cheese for lunch if she wanted, but her jacket was a HEb. She could have pasta and bolognese for tea, she'd have to make it with quorn mince and only have a small handful of wholewheat pasta, but her pasta was a HEb.

And so on...

I think it was the restriction on starchy carbs that forced her into upping her veg intake and made the weight start to go down again.

Back