Another ghost from christmas past back to haunt the place :)

poogatch

Hi peeps,

I don't think anyone will remember me but I did CD for a couple of months a few years back and I'm back on it again.

I stopped due to meeting someone and moving regions, we now have a daughter so things panned out pretty well :) I've even lost some more weight since finishing CD in a more conventional manner.

I toyed with doing exante but my attempts at starting that before never materialised into anything and I feel better back on CD allready.

Today is day 3 and by no means has it been easy but I've managed 100%. It's so much harder than the first time (anyone reading this if you can finish it first time round make sure you do hehe!)

Just thought I'd say hi anyway, hope you're all having a good day :)

Welcome back and it sounds like your doing great already x

great start. well done to get to day 3. roll in 4 more days and you'll have a nice surprise on the scales i'm sure. :D

I'm a multiple daily weigher so I kind of know where I'm at allready hehe, I know a lot of people try not to but I really enjoy understanding the way things work and it fascinates me.

I'm like a diet encyclopedia after all the research I've done into ketogenic diets and dieting in general hehe. I just love seeing what effects my body weight and by how much.

As of this morning I'm down 7.8lbs which is great but I know most of it is just the glycogen and the water it held being flushed out. First week big numbers are cool but I'm more interested in week 2 and beyond when it's pure fat coming off :D

Oh and thank you all for the kind welcome :)

welcome back and congrats on ur daughter :D.
i remember you from a few years ago when i too was on my first cd journey. after a few diversions im now on the right road once again.
third time is even harder than the second time so stick with it :).
keep strong in this first week. u can do it.
heres to a wonderful first weigh in :D

Back