Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another go at slimming. . . .

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by addictedtocheese, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. addictedtocheese

addictedtocheese Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lost count of the amount of times I've tried to lose weight. I've got about 2.5 stones to lose and never really given it a proper go.

Joined slimming world last week and so far have done really badly. Picked a bad week really because had a couple of nights out lined up which included plenty of alcohol and delicious food. Not going to beat myself up about it, just going to start again tomorrow. I have just planned my meals so hopefully it will be easier for me to stick to.

First weigh in tomorrow evening, not holding out much hope for a loss though! :sigh:

Think I will post my food diary here each night because if I think that people may read it it might shame me into being good!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. addictedtocheese

addictedtocheese Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woke up today feeling really motivated and ready to go!! I think the sunshine helps, makes me remember I don't want to be hiding under baggy clothes for another summer.

Just had a nice big breakfast, bread, mushrooms, egg, grilled tomato and a little brown sauce. Delicious and I'm stuffed!!

Will check back in later and see how the rest of the day went. Weigh in at 6 so we'll see! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.