Another goal reached

jack29

Went to M&S today to buy some new jeans, last ones I got from there were an 18 with stretch but these were starting to look a bit big. So in I went today and ended up getting a pair of 16 non-stretch:eek: I wanted to run out of the shop (after I had paid for them;) ) and shout whoohoo I am a size 16....sounds mad now but I was so happy:eek: Also my in-laws are coming this week and they dont know I have been on the CD, last time I saw them I was 17stone 7 pounds and I am now 13stone 11pounds.....hope they notice the difference:rolleyes:

Well done you. How nice is it to reach these goals! I'm sure your in laws will be very proud of you!

kazz you don't know my in-laws...when I used to get off the plane (they live in Spain) I used to get greeted with..oh you still have a problem with your weight then or we can see a few more pounds have gone on or dont you think it's time you did something about your weight problem....hence I decided that I would not even tell them i was doing the CD. Hope I will be able to tell by the look on their faces when I open the door :)

kazz you don't know my in-laws...when I used to get off the plane (they live in Spain) I used to get greeted with..oh you still have a problem with your weight then or we can see a few more pounds have gone on or dont you think it's time you did something about your weight problem....hence I decided that I would not even tell them i was doing the CD. Hope I will be able to tell by the look on their faces when I open the door :)

Yeah, thats gonna make you try to lose weight isnt it?! My mum used to do similar things..all the while serving up massive fat laden dinners....hopefully your in laws will at least pass a nice comment as you have lost so much weight......so many people that would ridicule others about gaining weight seem to have a mental block when it comes to saying something nice about you losing weight!!!

Oooh fab I hope you get a really positive response from them - you've lost a huge amount of weight so deserve them to notice! Fantastic on the 16s too!

Don't worry if your in-laws don't say anything. Some people can only do negativity for some reason ! You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have done brilliantly and look very different ! Congrats.

Back