Another 'I want to lose weight' thread

NatB

Hello everyone,
Well this is my first time using a support forum, I've always been trying to lose weight (I'm 21 by the way) and have had success and then gain it back.
Anyways, thought I'd try these forum support techniques as a way to give encouragement and tracking weight loss. My goal is to lose around 7-8 kg/20 pounds (probably more since I've gained over xmas, dare not look at the scales...)

Good luck to everyone on this forum in your attempts too, and I look forward to getting to know the people here and supporting others as well as being supported :)
happy new year all.
- Nat

As i'm new i don't have a clue what i'm doing on here, but i do know i want to lose weight along with everyone else.
sept08 i was 10st3 for a long time and it never changed unless it was going down in weight.
Since then i've been 10st 3-11st constantly going up and down.. i'm hoping to go back to 10st 3 and stay there... XD
Happy new year, and G.Luck to everyone trying to achieve their goals.

Hello NatB,

:welcome2:
Welcome and good luck to losing the weight, we are all in the same boat so if you need any help or advice just ask and we will be more than pleased to help. :wavey:

thanks guys. already feeling more positive :)
and good luck MissieMai, I'm sure you'll get down to your desired weight too!

Back