Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another January newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mosschops, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Mosschops

Mosschops Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nutracheck
    Hello everyone! I was recommended this site by a friend and I can tell it's going to be invaluable already..

I'm 34, currently weigh about a stone less than my heaviest but it's still far too much, my BMI is currently in the obese category (33) at 13 stone 10
    I've yo-yo'd since my teens, my lowest weight was 10 stone 4 about three years ago but it's piled on since then and I've used WW and SW but I suppose never really understood the logic behind points/syns/free food etc.
    Yesterday I decided to get a grip for 2010 and have joined Nutracheck which is basically just an online food diary but for the first time I understand how many calories I'm supposed to eat a day to lose weight. I'm on 1400 per day plus 200 to burn in exercise and they reckon I can lose 2 1/2 stone by May 17th...it's on the calendar to motivate me!

Wish me luck guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pitbull Daycare

Pitbull Daycare Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hello Moss I too am starting my diet today i guess we all have different needs in diets so here wishing you all the success your looking for.

Mark

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.