Another January Newbie!!

Hazel1981

Hi, I started slim fast in March '10 weighing 11 st 4 and by early Dec after LOTS of breaks I got down to 9 stone 2 (woo hoo - 6lbs off my target weight). Unfortunately Christmas came and I am now 9 stone 10 lbs. Lots of extra food and no exercise for three weeks did not help this. Anyway new year, new start and rather than doing food replacement am doing slimming world as I think it is something I can do for life. I work shifts so going to a class isnt really possible so am on here looking for support and to offer support!! Love this site, so much information.

Only started on tuesday so not sure how its going yet, am doing lots of exercise but shocked at how much food I can eat. Just had a double fried egg sandwich. Anyone else wondering if they will actually loose weight on this diet?!

Good luck everyone x

Hi Hazel,

I'm doing slimming world too! The first time i went to group I was convinced it wouldn't work as I never felt hungry or felt like I was dieting but ended up losing 5lbs in my first week! I lost a st quite easily, but struggled once I stopped going to group! Started back up again this week and have 1 and a half st to lose this time! You'll love SW, it's a brilliant plan if you don't cheat! I found eeping a food diary is the best way to keep in track!!

Good Luck with reaching your target!!

:)

Hi Hazel and wow on losing all that weight already that's brilliant. You're right too SW is definitely one of those plans you can incorporate into your life. I'm not joining a class either this time as I'm quite busy with work and my hours are always changing. So like you I'm going to do this myself with this site as support. It's only day one for me. Have you done SW before? I have and like Rosh said I'm also going to keep a food diary in the beginning to keep track of everything. I can't wait to be slim (",) good luck with getting to target hun Lisa

Back