• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another JUDDster!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone! After having no success with Paul McKenna's method I have decided to give this a go and am on day 2. Yesterday started a DD and I only felt a bit hungry once, today has continued pretty much the same and I have enjoyed what I have ate very much. I am using real food on DDs because there's too much sugar in Slimfast and Complan.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's messages and am pleased this WOE is working for you. I'm going to weigh myself every 2 weeks and hopefully I will be joining in your success. If I could lose half a stone a month, that'd be great....well better than gaining half a stone a month lol.

:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Nice one Lynn, and good luck with your JUDDDering :cool:

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Had a few too many up days lately but I am back on the wagon since Thurs. Today will be my down day again. Will make sure I drink lots of water. I need to stop weighing myself so much though. I don't weigh every day but think it'd be better if I weighed once a month or even every fortnight. Scales can be so demoralising. :(

KD

Gone fishing
Well done for getting back on that wagon:clap: As for the scales, you have to do what suits you. If the scales dictate how you are going to approach your woe in a negative way, they just have to go;)

Best of luck with the DD today :)

Lyn you are spot on about the scales. With this diet they yoyo so much that it is easy to get misled. I still get on every day out of habit, but try not to place too much reliance on what they say. I am finding that I need to keep a cap on UDs too, it is easy to undermine the DD savings. So I am now putting an 1800cal limit on UDs, which is high enough to allow plenty of treats but not enough for stupid binges. So far it seems to be working well, I don't want to pitch it lower because I fear the DDs wouldn't be enough contrast then.

Good luck with the diet, I must say I like it better than anything else I have tried and I am losing comfortably. I was averaging about a pound a week, last week (since introducing the UD limit) was a pound and a half and I hope this will be my weekly loss from now on. I have only 6lbs to lose now so don't expect quick losses at this stage.

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Hi Claire. I have decided Cambridge would be better for me. Hoping to start next Thursday. :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Good luck with starting Cambridge, and just think you can always use something like JUDDD to maintain at the end :)