Another JUDDster!

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Lynn8124, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hi everyone! After having no success with Paul McKenna's method I have decided to give this a go and am on day 2. Yesterday started a DD and I only felt a bit hungry once, today has continued pretty much the same and I have enjoyed what I have ate very much. I am using real food on DDs because there's too much sugar in Slimfast and Complan.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's messages and am pleased this WOE is working for you. I'm going to weigh myself every 2 weeks and hopefully I will be joining in your success. If I could lose half a stone a month, that'd be great....well better than gaining half a stone a month lol.

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one Lynn, and good luck with your JUDDDering :cool:

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks DQ. :)

5. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Hi Lyn

Good luck with the JUDDDing. Hope your UD today went well!

Love

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Had a few too many up days lately but I am back on the wagon since Thurs. Today will be my down day again. Will make sure I drink lots of water. I need to stop weighing myself so much though. I don't weigh every day but think it'd be better if I weighed once a month or even every fortnight. Scales can be so demoralising. :(

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done for getting back on that wagon:clap: As for the scales, you have to do what suits you. If the scales dictate how you are going to approach your woe in a negative way, they just have to go;)

Best of luck with the DD today :)

8. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Lyn you are spot on about the scales. With this diet they yoyo so much that it is easy to get misled. I still get on every day out of habit, but try not to place too much reliance on what they say. I am finding that I need to keep a cap on UDs too, it is easy to undermine the DD savings. So I am now putting an 1800cal limit on UDs, which is high enough to allow plenty of treats but not enough for stupid binges. So far it seems to be working well, I don't want to pitch it lower because I fear the DDs wouldn't be enough contrast then.

Good luck with the diet, I must say I like it better than anything else I have tried and I am losing comfortably. I was averaging about a pound a week, last week (since introducing the UD limit) was a pound and a half and I hope this will be my weekly loss from now on. I have only 6lbs to lose now so don't expect quick losses at this stage.

9. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks girls.

10. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Hi Lyn, how is it going? Are you getting into the pattern of it now?

11. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hi Claire. I have decided Cambridge would be better for me. Hoping to start next Thursday. :)

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck with starting Cambridge, and just think you can always use something like JUDDD to maintain at the end :)

13. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Good luck with Cambridge, it is an excellent way to shift a lot of weight quickly.

14. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks very much. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.