Another JUDDster!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Hi everyone! After having no success with Paul McKenna's method I have decided to give this a go and am on day 2. Yesterday started a DD and I only felt a bit hungry once, today has continued pretty much the same and I have enjoyed what I have ate very much. I am using real food on DDs because there's too much sugar in Slimfast and Complan.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's messages and am pleased this WOE is working for you. I'm going to weigh myself every 2 weeks and hopefully I will be joining in your success. If I could lose half a stone a month, that'd be great....well better than gaining half a stone a month lol.

:)

Hi Lyn

Good luck with the JUDDDing. Hope your UD today went well!

Love

Had a few too many up days lately but I am back on the wagon since Thurs. Today will be my down day again. Will make sure I drink lots of water. I need to stop weighing myself so much though. I don't weigh every day but think it'd be better if I weighed once a month or even every fortnight. Scales can be so demoralising. :(

Well done for getting back on that wagon:clap: As for the scales, you have to do what suits you. If the scales dictate how you are going to approach your woe in a negative way, they just have to go;)

Best of luck with the DD today :)

Lyn you are spot on about the scales. With this diet they yoyo so much that it is easy to get misled. I still get on every day out of habit, but try not to place too much reliance on what they say. I am finding that I need to keep a cap on UDs too, it is easy to undermine the DD savings. So I am now putting an 1800cal limit on UDs, which is high enough to allow plenty of treats but not enough for stupid binges. So far it seems to be working well, I don't want to pitch it lower because I fear the DDs wouldn't be enough contrast then.

Good luck with the diet, I must say I like it better than anything else I have tried and I am losing comfortably. I was averaging about a pound a week, last week (since introducing the UD limit) was a pound and a half and I hope this will be my weekly loss from now on. I have only 6lbs to lose now so don't expect quick losses at this stage.

Good luck with starting Cambridge, and just think you can always use something like JUDDD to maintain at the end :)

Back