Another Ketosis question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jack29, 11 September 2006 Social URL.

1. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok on week 3 of my VLCD dieting adventure. Did two weeks on LL (found it too expensive and hated 90% of the flavours). Moved to CD last Thursday and all has been going well. The flavours are yummy, still drinking around 4ltrs of water, and thought I was doing great as not at all hungry.
    However I tested for Ketosis yesterday and the stick hardly moved from the beige colour...and now I am reall worried that I may be out of Ketosis.....I will be gutted if I am. Can anyone reassure me please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    If you havent eaten anything you'll still be in ketosis. The best time to test is first wee of the day before you've drunk anything.
    If you're drinking 4 litres of water the ketones will just be diluted in your urine and wont show up on the stick.

4. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Phew thanks I was getting myself all worked up thinking I was doing it all wrong...I did test it last night and I think I may have had at least five ltrs yesterday so that would explain things...thanks again:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.