Another low loss this week

blitz

Silver Member
Just had week 13 weigh in and only lost 2lb, after last weeks 1lb loss I must admit that I was hoping for a better result.

I know that I have done so well over the last 13 weeks but still cant help being a little disappointed. I have only another 3 weeks left on SS and Im still hoping to have lost another 12lb by them, I supposed its still possible but its pushing it now.

Im then moving upto the 790 plan as I have a few nights outs followed shortly after by 2 holidays within 3 weeks and I have to be able to cope with food for then. The second holiday I also need to be able to fit comfortably in the size 14 shorts that I have bought and they are still a little tight. This is typical of me to be so close but so far.

But one things is for certain I cant cave in now or they will never fit. So fingers crossed for the next 3 weeks.

:wow: Praise yourself on how well you have done so far, Just keep drinking that water. Good luck with keeping on track hun....

xxx

Stick in there - it'll all come off in a oner I bet!

go on Jackie, you can do it! Just think, it will be wonderful! Is it TOTM? I find that 790 makes the scales stand still then back on SS and it drops off. Also loose the inches even thou no weight loss. You will fit in those shorts, I promise! x

You have done so well so far! Don't worry too much about your loss...2lbs is still great and it's certainly going in the right direction. :)

I'm sure in three weeks time your size 14 shorts will fit perfectly....let us know! x x

2lbs a week after a long period of dieting is actually pretty good, esp cos you are getting close to goal.

The thing is, we are used to losing double that amount, and sometimes more! So we get impatient and start to think, why am I paying all this money and struggling with no food, for a meagre 2lb loss...?

But it's a very fair loss. You're doing really well. You'll get there!

Thanks to you all for the support.

In my head I know that the 2lb loss is great however in my heart I cant help wishing it had of been more. If the shorts fit me now I wouldnt be as concerned. One thing for certain they certainly wont fit me if I cave in!!! and Ive got rid of the others now so there is no going back.

I suppose I am getting impatient as time is running out to get to my temporary goal for my holidays. After then Ill have to start again to get rid of the rest and then aim for BMI25.

Next week you may lose 4lbs. VLCDs are so unpredictable!

I hope you make those shorts.

Back