Another new exante starter!

Hi guys!

I've been watching the forums for a little bit but I'm ready to get posting! Not new to dieting but new to exante.

I've been on exante for a week now, I'm doing the flexi plan on gym days with a few total solution days sprinkled in (a bit unorthodox but I never got my head around VLCDs full time in the past as a day / night shift worker).

Hoping that I still lose the fat! Got just under 2 stone left to lose. Its started to work well so far!

Looking forward to chatting :)

Hiya Lydia! Thanks for replying!

I've fallen off the bandwagon a bit as I've upped the amount of exercise I'm doing so needing more calories. So I'm more flexi plan / now! But planning on going to the man plan once I've run out of energy!

Brilliant. Ya definitely need more cals while exercising, how are you finding flexi?

I'm in day one now. 5pm and ha vent had anything yet. I'm planning ondoing intermittent fasting with the plan every day. So won't have first product until 6pm each day then last product about 11pm. I train 3 days a week and have been doing IF for a few months now so my body is well used to fasting. It's just the amount of food I eat during my feed window that's the issue so exante should suit me. Just need the bulk off before summer and I should have no problem maintaining then x

How's everyone else getting on ?

I love forums like this for support. When ever I'm hungry I always read others posts and it spurs me on.

Flexi works pretty well! Although I'm still making my way through Easter chocolates so almost 😂. The intermittent fasting is interesting! That's a lot of self control! Totally agree with you about forums. Nothing like a group steering toward a common goal!

I actually never eat early. My down fall is always evenings so intermittent fasting seemed like an easy choice for me. Today is dat two. I trained did shoulders and chest (weights) about to have my first food pack at 6. Then later in the evening I'll eat my other two. In an evening grazer so it suits me fine.

I've weighed myself already 🤣🤣🤣 I'll most likely weight eveey day I cannot resist in the morning 😂

Well done on completing your first week! I'm still not fully on plan everyday! But I'm exercising daily! So I guess that's something!

Every little helps. You are trying and that's what's important xx
We are all far too hard on ourselves around our weight and diet x

I'm feeling motivated this week. Let's see what next week brings 👌

Totally! Need to buy more exante supplies soon... I've got less than a weeks worth! But I don't fancy buying 100 for £70 😂

You should check local sale sites. I done deal and stuff. Alot of people who give up on day 1 or 2 sell their stuff on sites like those x

Back