Another new face.... saying hi!

SaladDays

Re-starter!
Wow, there seem to be people joining up here constantly - that's really encouraging!

I've been on a low carb diet since the beginning of June. After seeing photographs of myself at a wedding and realising I was a lot bigger than I thought, I jumped on the scales, and sure enough I was the heaviest I've ever been. Eek.

I'm about halfway through, and my weight loss is starting to slow down. I guess this is the point at which I need encouragement and support the most, so I thought I'd sign up and get involved instead of just lurking in the background. I've gotten so many great tips from this forum so far, as well as seeing other people experiencing the same things as me and the success stories are so inspiring!

So, thank you for this place - and here's to achieving our goals!

Zoe

Just a quick Hi, Im new too except i've only lurked the last few days.

Well done on the weight lost so far, nearly halfway there that must be soooo encouraging. Keep it up

Cat

Well done you for sticking to your low carb diet, i tryed it for a week and caved in..I to have two children to cook for and I do find it very hard to prepare seperate meals I have found calorie sounting easier and I find i am less hungrey now..Good luck and well done..:happy036:

:D Thank you! I only have to prepare meals for one so I'm finding it easy to stick to for now, I think if I had to prepare separate meals every time then I'd have found it hard too.

Good luck to you too!

Hi and :welcome2: SaladDays! Firstly I want to say a big well done to you for the amount you've lost so far, 34lbs is a real accomplishment and you should be proud of that!

Of course - you have come to the right place for encouragement, support and inspiration, I've only been here a week and feel at home already plus being here really has helped me in the way of getting my exercise done!
When I see everyone elses determination, stories of success and words of encouragement it only succeeds in spurring me on and making me want to be a success story too!

Hope to speak with you soon and to see you around the forums xx

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Thank you so much for the welcome - I'm already feeling better :D - hope to see you all around the forums too!

Hello and :welcome2:
Well done with your weight loss so far, and good luck with the rest of your journey ! :)

Hi and welcome Zoe. Good luck with your weight loss. :)

Back