Another new girl - must be bikini time!

giraffegirl

Hello ladies - your threads are so inspirational and supportive - could you offer my hubby some tips on being like that?
This is my second try at Xenical - and this time I am taking it seriously and changing my diet. I am forcing myself into breakfast each day and then being really good with types of food I eat - making sure I only have 3 meals a day and no picking.
I have been taking the Xenical for 8 days now and thankfully no bade effects this time round but think thats because I have been uber good with my food - the lack of wine is murder though!
I have about 6 stone to get rid of and know that this is not a miracle cure for me so I am off to join the gym later. Hope to learn more about you all as time goes by!
XxX

Hi Giraffe....

Tell me about it, I love my weekend wine and have had 2 weeks where I have drunk and 2 weeks that I have not. Lost a lot more on the weeks I didnt drink... Its very hard as i associate it with rewarding myself for a hard week ...

Nice to meet you, look forward to sharing your journey!

Julie x

Hi giraffe

Welcome! I'm just on day 4, so still very much a newbie too.

Best of luck. Hope you do well.

Lins
XX
:p:p

Never heard of the pebbles, the one with the big flower is ok as s tand by, i think its the blossom hill one. Weird how they all taste so different.

Good job we are not married and on this diet together! we wouldnt last long!

x

Lol! I fell off the wagon at the weekend as my sister cam to visit but i had so little food intake ( i am hanging my head in shame ) that the wine was my only calorific sustenance. My hubby has cut me down to one day a week and then only one bottle - bloody hell I sound like an alcoholic! I'm not I just love that ribena-ey stuff!

Our really good friends run our local so it's soooo difficult although i am one of those that doesn't really need alcohol, i just have a penchant for Zinfandel! Luckily the landlady makes me eat proper food and take my tablets before I am allowed a glass now. It will be worth it in the eand - I am reaching for the stars as i want to shift some weight before we go away at the end of July - i feel so uncomfortable and don't want to be the paranoid person on the beach thinking that everyone is looking at the beached whale....

Hi Giraffe,

I look forward to getting to know you and sharing your journey :)

Hi & Welcome Giraffe :)

I also love Zinfandel lol And was naughty and had a weeny glass of it last night ;)

Where in Berkshire are you from?? I live in Camberley, Surrey if you live anywhere nearby?

Good Luck on your journey!

LiSe :) xX

Hi Giraffe,
My fella works for LG Electronics in Slough, he stays in the Windsor Copthorne Monday- Friday :D

Im know it well! Used to live about 5 mins from there and LG were one of my clients when I worked in recruitment. I work about 5 mins from their office. Small world!

Back