Another New one

jaynie1985

Hi everyone
A another new one J
I have been doing Lipotrim for just over a week now but CAN’T STAND THE CRAPJACKS, I need something to chew.. Was going to start Atkins but want to get a few stone of first and quick!!! So am kind of hoping these bars that exante do are okay?? I just need to trick my mind that am eating.. Plus its cheaper J
Anyway I ordered a months supply yesterday, should be here soon.. J xx

Hi and good luck, the bars are lovely and fill you up as well, they can for some people be quite dry but i find them fine all in all nothing can be as bad as LT flapjacks lol

Hiya, welcome :D

I think youre gonna be pleased. Everyone seems to think all exante products are way nicer than LT stuff. I personallydont eat the bars cos they make me bloatedand yuck....but they taste nice! A bit dry but really tasty xx

Thanks everyone :) Whats the weight loss is it just the same as lipotrim? xx

Welcome to Exante.

I really look enjoy the bars and am always sorry that I can only have one a day.

I would imagine weight loss to be around the same for Exante and LT.

Best of luck:)

Welcome Jaynie, I hope you like all the exante meals as much as I do - bars are so handy if you are out at work or can't get to a whisk / whizzer. Vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee in is my favourite though.

I visited your site in memory of your beautiful baby son - I know words are never enough, but I am truly so sorry for your loss. My sister-in-law lost her baby son in the same way over 20 years ago - he has never been forgotton, but some of her pain has eased.

Welcome Jaynie, I hope you like all the exante meals as much as I do - bars are so handy if you are out at work or can't get to a whisk / whizzer. Vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee in is my favourite though.

I visited your site in memory of your beautiful baby son - I know words are never enough, but I am truly so sorry for your loss. My sister-in-law lost her baby son in the same way over 20 years ago - he has never been forgotton, but some of her pain has eased.

thanks so much it means alot, give my love to your sister-in-law xx

Hi Janie
I sent a private message but I'm not great with technology so not sure I did it right - welcome - and just wanted to say I followed the link and lit a candle for your beautiful son x thinking of you x

Hello Jaynie, hope you have got through another day ok. Have you got your delivery yet? When I got mine I put it all in the usual food cupboard so if I am wandering there in search of food I find my nice safe space food and not things I shouldn't have. I thought I would like the bars the best because like you I wanted to feel I was eating & chewing something - but as it turns out I like the shakes best, and only eat the bars on work days cos of the convenience.

Welcome - when are you expecting your packs to arrive?

xxx

Back