Another new one ....

hi claire and :welcome: to the forums! Wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss journey

yeah you're dead right Claire-Bear! I wanna do that at my wedding, but my mam thinks its too "common". Thinks she's posh. PFFT!

lol
x

:rolleyes: HAHA, do it do it!!! I bet id chicken out tho with everyone lookin ... :eek::eek::eek: xxx

I can't wait for my wedding either, next march! :-D
Iv got the church n venue booked, and iv got my balloons n decor sorted can't wait to find my parfect wedding dress. Iv found two I like but they have to be ordered by September n I'd like to think il lose lots more weight in the 6 months after that

Ooooo how exciting Alona .... Wedding talk is the best... do you have a colour theme? xxxx

I'm not 100% sure on colours yet, need to get to some wedding fairs.
Il prob just end up burgundy and cream though as my girls wore burgundy for my sisters wedding last yr n looked gorgeous.
It's definitely there colour. What about you?

Aaaaw, well watever you chose itll be looovely :D , My colours are Turquoise, gold and white .... Im wearing a turquoise wedding dress and my bridesmaid is in white and turquoise .... well cant wait eeeeeee xxxx

That sounds really nice I wanted a burgundy wedding dress, but oh thinks you should be quite traditional with colours in church. Damn this having a man 13 yrs older, If I find the perfect burgundy dress I'm having it tho lol

Heheeeee, Ohhh, no to tradition!! its your big day .. the man is just an accessory :rolleyes: LOL :p

yes he's def just an accessory on the day lol, I think he's more bothered about his family, but if the perfect red dress is out there I am having it :) he's had to loosen up abit since he met me and we had lots of kids. Something else his family don't like!

Oh dear, well hes in love so they gotta deal with it .. Ooo, cant wait til i have some of my own little bundles of joy :p and yes, you gotta get YOUR perfect dress, screw everyone else !!!

Ooooooo, i wanna seeeeee :)

Il try and find some pictures, there's a few burgundy n white ones on eBay that look a bit like it but this dress is gorgeous x

Back