Another New one!

Sammy84

Hi Everyone
My Name is Sam and i am 24. I have been overweight since i was about 18 when i went off to Uni, got a sports injury and the weight piled on and i have been battling it ever since.
Whats makes it harder for me now is that i now live in Turkey, and there are no Diet groups out here and i feel like i am the only one out here!! so thought i would try online for some support instead. I have bought myself a bike and i am cycling everywhere and trying to resist all this gorgeous foreign food. Sometimes being homesick doesnt help and i just want to sit infront of the TV and eat!! not good!!!
I am looking forward to getting to know some of you on here, I am aiming to lose some weight for xmas, when i go home to Wales with my boyfriend, would like to surprise people with a new me! xxxx:p

Hi Sam and welcome to minimins - you'll get all the support on here you could wish for - all hours of the day. All the very best with your diet. Your bike will be really great to tone and keep you fit. Just wait till they see the new you when you go home to Wales. Good luck!:)

Welcome Sam to the forum.

Its a great lifeline on here - support, ideas and just general chit chat.

Sounds like you will have the perfect excuse for getting out and about and topping up your tan in Turkey - and you can have all those lovely healthy salads and stuff....

Post your weight losses and let us know how you are doing

LRO xx

hey sam, :welcome: to minimins :) there is a section here on just about evry diet going so im sure you will find lots of info xx

Hi Sam - lucky you living in Turkey, where abouts?? and what do you do out there?? There are online slimming clubs - WW, SW and Tescos ediets to name 3 ....

Hope you manage to surprise everyone at Christmas with your weight loss.

Hi and Welcome! I'm sure with the support of everyone hear you'll be able to wow everyone at home at Christmas! Good luck on your first week x

Welcome sam, all the best, ya will get loads of advice and support on here and by the time ya come home at xmas nobody will know ya!! All the best with your first week and remember to keep posting and let us know how ya are getting on!!

Hi Everyone
My Name is Sam and i am 24. I have been overweight since i was about 18 when i went off to Uni, got a sports injury and the weight piled on and i have been battling it ever since.
Whats makes it harder for me now is that i now live in Turkey, and there are no Diet groups out here and i feel like i am the only one out here!! so thought i would try online for some support instead. I have bought myself a bike and i am cycling everywhere and trying to resist all this gorgeous foreign food. Sometimes being homesick doesnt help and i just want to sit infront of the TV and eat!! not good!!!
I am looking forward to getting to know some of you on here, I am aiming to lose some weight for xmas, when i go home to Wales with my boyfriend, would like to surprise people with a new me! xxxx:p

Hello - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

you've certainly come to the right place for support !

good luck with your weight loss.....keep us posted with your progress !

Debz xx

Hi Sammy,

Welcome to Mini Mins, no matter where in the world you are hun.. we're all behind a computer/laptop giving you all the support you need.
Can't fault it though, having a bike to ride around Turkey. Nice!!
Good luck with losing weight by Christmas and also you're tan will be great too!! By the time you come back to Wales (i'm a Welsh gal too!) I'm sure you'll be happy with everything.

Take it easy
Regards
Tracey

Hi welcome to the forum, you will find lots of support and advice here. Good luck with your losses x

thanks everyone for your replies, so nice to have somewhere to post!
I am living in Fethiye/ Calis Beach in Turkey which is a beautiful place, and i am surrounded by some healthy food and then alot of so not healthy food lol but its a beautiful place for me to cycle everywhere on my bike and there are lots of these outdoor gym facilities too so i am using them to help me on my way, i will keep you all updated!!

Back