Another new one!

Hi all, I just thought I would say hello after browsing the site for the last couple of days. I started celebrity slim last Thursday and it does really seem to work I have lost half a stone already:p Actually it was more but after feeling so pleased with myself and avoiding eating when the rest of the family had take away and only having a salad when we went to pizza hut i then went on a binge for a day and a half after taking the kids to the fair and having a sniff of a candy floss......why of why do i do it?
I now have to get back into ketosis again:mad:

Oh well I know i can do it so onwards and upwards the support here is great so that will help.

Polly x

PS- I'm not very technical. How do you put up an avatar and also the counting how much you have lost things??

hey and welcome and yeay for your losses :)

to add an avatar, got to user cp and edit avatar.

but you normally need at least 50 posts to do this

and if you mean a ticker, just click on someone elses and then you can create your own

to add that to your pro again go to user cp but then paste the code in the edit signature box

hope this helps

x

Welcome and very well done on your loss so far!!

Hi and Welcome :)

Thanks very much for your welcome girls. you are all doing so well it is really inspiring. I have got a long way to go with my weight loss but reading all the stories are great, i just need to keep away from food, bread in particular, i wonder if i could remove it all from the house without the kids noticing - LOL
At the moment i am replacing all my meals with the packs 'cos i just feel i need a complete break from real food, has anyone else done this, how did you get on?

im going to start doing it from tomorrow so ill let you know llol

Best of luck with that Kels. I am trying to do that 'cos i just can't trust myself to eat sensibly at the mo. I mean i knocked myself off the programme on Tuesday 'cos i thought i could eat a beefburger and not want any of the rest of the food......big mistake it has taken two days to get back on the program and i am craving carbs at the mo which is annoying 'cos that had stopped completely!

awww

you'll soon get back there again

just have faith :p

Welcome.........Good luck on your mission :)

Last edited:
Back