Another New Year, Another Try.............

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
08 January 2009
Looking on my blog its been over a year since i planned to restart my weight loss journey. During this time i have put more weight on, and I'm now weighing in at over 21 Stone.

I'm planning on exercising more with the aid of the wii fit board, i could do it without but i guess it makes it more fun.

Im also planning on trying the Gi diet with the help of tesco's online diet its £2.99 a week, im not sure quite what to expect for my £2.99 a week but hope to be realistic and try and stick to it this time.

I have 2 goals this year.

1, To be a slimmer me by my 40th Birthday 5th July
2. To Be a slimmer me for when i marry my fiancée date to Be Confirmed.

Me.

09/01/09 Day Two and pay day

Well was very naughty last night considering i'm not actually on a diet a whole packet of fox's very nice biscuits and 5 or 6 small packets of mini cheddars. As i said not officially on a diet but am supposed to be cutting out the rubbish.

today has already been one of those days have just checked my scooter mot to find out it ran out in November why i thought it was due the same time as the tax i don't know, my shoe lace broke and on a more serious note my blood pressure is high most likely due to my weight, i having some blood tests to check my liver and kidney functions as well as cholesterol.

This is enough i have had two shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk no sugar its time to get serious.

Me

You can do it mate. The way I always think of it is this: did you enjoy those mini cheddars and biscuits? Of course you did! But did you enjoy them more than you'll enjoy looking in the mirror in 6months time and seeing a healthier person looking back at you..........?

Good luck chick! x

Back