Another new years resolution...

bestme

Hi there,

Well 12 months ago I made a similar post here and declared my new years resolution to lose weight... And I'm pleased to say I did quite well, I managed to lose just over 5stone last year through a combination of slimming world and gym. I have to say I feel great, my BMI has dropped by 11 points and my dress size by 4 sizes!!

After a long year of dieting I made a conscience decision to take the full 4 weeks of December off and pretty much eat whatever I wanted! According to the scales today the damage is about 9lb gain! I feel a but guilty but I have enjoyed relaxing, drinking and celebrating.

I now want to get back on the wagon finding the same motivation and determination I had last year and lose the 9lbs plus another 3 stone!

I always thought I was one of those people who'd just always be big, but you can change your destiny and I'm still changing mine!

Good luck to everyone continuing or starting out! Remember every lb adds up so " take pride on how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go..."

Happy new year!

All the best xxx

I stuck to slimming world extra easy with 15 syns a day. I think the key is variety so you don't get bored and slimming world is great for that with so many amazing receipes!:) x

Slimming World is fantastic i had failed on so many diets before but SW worked perfect.for me it was a complete lifestyle change xx

Back