Another newbe question

MissMoc

I was just wonder if anyone knows if it is the case that the more you have to loose the quicker it comes off and if only have 14 - 20lbs to loose it might take longer? Like weight loss program's - heavier people seem to loose quicker? Pharmacist said I could expect to loose 5lbs but some of you are doing amazingly well and loosing more than twice that.

Hi, well Lipotrim say a stone a month is what to expect. It seems from reading everyone's weigh in entries that they continue to lose a stone a month even for the last stone they need to lose. I have another 20lb to go and am still losing weight as I was when I had 70lb to lose. Hope that helps.

Elaine-Melanie said:
Hi, well Lipotrim say a stone a month is what to expect. It seems from reading everyone's weigh in entries that they continue to lose a stone a month even for the last stone they need to lose. I have another 20lb to go and am still losing weight as I was when I had 70lb to lose. Hope that helps.

Thanks Elaine -Melanie, that sounds really promising.

From a maths point of view, it's true to say that (with all other things being equal) someone eating, walking, working etc the same amount as someone at a lower weight will lose slightly more weight. On this diet, regardless of that, the calorie gap between calorie intake and energy spent will be such that people should be losing at least a stone to a stone and a half per month. Of course, exercise (with additional water intake) will speed things up a bit.

Back