another newbie! eeek!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tinkerbellarella, 15 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbellarella

Tinkerbellarella overworked underpaid mum!

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE plan now Exante TS
    hope i've done this all right? i'm Annika, 29, and a mum to 5 energetic kids! just been told about this forum after finding a lack of one on the sw website, and am um joining u all, i started sw on the 3rd jan 2011 and lost 5 1/2 lbs in my first week, shamefully though i got about 7 stone to go :-( starting weight of 17 stone and 1/2 oz and as it's such a huge task i've set a mini goal of 14 stone. current weight for today is 16st 4lbs on my scales which i am a bit addicted to atm... weigh in each monday and am following the extra easy plan with extra's as i am still solely breastfeeding my 7 month old son. i attend the group each week as i am pants at going it alone, so hi all, looking forward to speaking to you! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - welcome to Minimins.

No 'shame' Tink. You lost 5 1/2 lb in a week! Well done.

x

4. Tinkerbellarella

Tinkerbellarella overworked underpaid mum!

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE plan now Exante TS
    aww thanks hun, nice to meet you! still got a stupidly long way to go though, i did lose a stone over christmas as i had a vile stomach bug but a really can't count that into the equation. must say though, def have more energy than i ever expected and already can feel the effects in a good way on my general well being. meant to get married at some point, but next to my 9 stone when wet fella i gota long way to go b4 i will be pictured in a wedding dress! hell at this point i wonder if my skeleton alone is 10 stone in weight...hehe

5. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Welcome to the board and well done for starting your SW journey.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.