Another newbie here . . .

Slaney

Hi everyone! Just finding my way around the threads. I lost 77 lbs on LT over winter of '06/'07. Broke my ankle in June and am dismayed to have regained a lot of weight. I have completed one week on LT. First weigh-in this morning and very pleased to have lost 8 and half lbs. From experience I know that I am a slow loser so I know what to expect. Just hope I can summon up the self discipline and motivation to stick to the diet. If I do, I know that success breeds success, that after a month it'll be a habit, that I'll not have to buy new, big clothes, that by Christmas the I'll be a more acceptable shape and by Feb I'll be looking good! I look forward to getting to know you all as I start this LT journey. Congrats to all the losers and Bon courage to anyone in need of encouragement.

Hello and welcome to the forum..wishing you luck!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you'll do it again.

Hey there hun and :welcome2: to the forums, what a lovely first message you posted. It sounds to me like you have been brilliant in the past with your losses and I think you've got the right frame of mind now to succeed like that again - you've already lost that 8lbs - I knnow that was 1st week inital loss but any amount of lbs gone is great so don't get down if you only lose 1 or 2 lbs one week.

I do hope that you are as successful this time around as you were last time, and I'll look forward to seeing you around the forums and hearing of your weight loss news! :) Chat soon!

Back