Another Newbie here...

Flange55

Hi All,
:D:D
Just joined and wanted to say Helloooo.. My name is Angela I have just done my first week with Slimming World and lost 2lb was hoping for more but hey ho, I just know I am going to need some support somewhere down the line, lol, so this web site could be a god send.. I live in Bradford W Yorks and have to lose 2 stone (gulp).. Anyway that it for now, look forward to chatting to you all.. Bye.....

Welcome to the forum Angela, and good luck with SW.

welcome to the forum, and wishing you lots of luck on sw

xoxo

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your SW journey.

hi flange55 re xenical when i joined s/w last week the consultant made a point of saying we weren't allowed to take any weight loss tablets while going to class but if u don't go to one can't see a problem with it :)

Hi All,
:D:D
Just joined and wanted to say Helloooo.. My name is Angela I have just done my first week with Slimming World and lost 2lb was hoping for more but hey ho, I just know I am going to need some support somewhere down the line, lol, so this web site could be a god send.. I live in Bradford W Yorks and have to lose 2 stone (gulp).. Anyway that it for now, look forward to chatting to you all.. Bye.....
Hey Angela, :welcome: to the forums hun - you've come to the right place, we'll keep you motivated and focused! :D
Don't worry you'll soon see those lbs coming off as you continue down your weight loss journey - and remember the 2lbs are better than nothing and if you only lose 2lbs a week, it all adds up and you will notice a difference sooner than you think ;)

Hope to see you around here hunnie and good luck! :) X

Back