Another Newbie saying "Hello".

Little Big Man

Hi all,

First time dieter here. Been on Lipotrim for 4 1/2 weeks now! Started off at 15 stone with a BMI of 36.5. Lost 7lb in week 1, 6lb in week 2, 5lb in week 3 & just 2.2lb in week 4. Weigh in tomorrow for week 5 and I hope it's a lot better than week 4. To be honest I was gutted when I had only lost 2lb. I've stuck to the diet rigidly even when I've been to the pub! (soda or tap water!).

I realise that I didn't get here by accident! Too much of the "wrong" food and too little exercise ie none! is how I arrived here. The Dr diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes last year and said lose the weight and the diabetes will go! So here I am!

Lipotrim is the first time I've ever tried to lose weight and it's not easy! But it is "do-able". I figure a few months undoing many years of "damage" is well worth the hardship.

Fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow!

good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Well, the weigh in went better than I hoped for! A loss of 6lb. Takes me down to 13st 2lb on the pharmacy scales.

I did a bit of cycling and swimming last week ithat seems to have helped burn the fat quicker! Just need to start upping the exercise now and hopefully I'll drop another stone before the end of October!

congrats on your 6lb loss!! I lost 2.6lbs this week, and only have 10lbs to go to my interim target of a BMI less than 30, and no longer being obese, just overweight!!

Back