Another newbie signing in

pollyg

:wave_cry:Hello, I'm new to this thread but have been a member of weight watchers for eighteen months. I reached goal three months ago, lost 6 stone, but it's sooo hard to maintain. Am hoping this site and all the encouragement I have been reading on here wil help.

Hi Polly, welcome!

Well done on losing 6 stone, that's amazing! I'm doing WW as well, hope I have as much success as you.

You will find lots of help and encouragement here to help you maintain, good luck! :)

Hi

I have recently lost 6 stone with Lighter Life but I am hoping to loose a little more, I am currently 149lbs but want to be 136lbs by 30th september if I continue with foodbacks, is this realistic I need some help and advice.... feel a bit lost :S

hi pollyg and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your 6 stone weight loss - I hope I have that much success! Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available so you have come to the right place! There is a dedicated forum for those of us on WW which you may want to check out!

Sharkbait1983 x

High Polly. Fantastic that you are at goal, well done.
I am restarting after a disastrous year but know I will get lots of support from the friendly folk on here and I'm sure you will too.
Good luck x

Thanks everyone, I nervously crept in here and the welcome has been lovely.
Good luck to all on the journey to goal, if I can do it anybody can.
Polly x

Hello and :welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss !! :)

Back