Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Thanks for the support guys! I have tried all the milk alternatives and the only one I've ever got on with is rice milk but it can be difficult to find sometimes and I'm so used to living without milk that I never think about it. Does anyone know the syn value for rice milk?

I do snack on fruit and veg but my stomach is massively reacting to all the greens. I am so bloated and painful it's awful. At least I lost weight... imagine if I hadn't and going through this discomfort! Here's hoping the IBS calms down soon!

Dream, Original Organic Rice Milk, ambient. (100ml) is 2.5 on all plans xx

There is nothing worse than being bloated. Does wating plenty of fibre not help??

Hi everyone!! I had such a busy night last night I never got chance to come online and I missed my minimin buddies!

We are a lovely bunch, vent as much as you like and we'll help :)

How is everyone's bank holiday going?? Have had such lovely weather and now its officially the start if the bank holiday weekend the suns gone in and the rain has appeared ... what a surprise! Lol!

Got to finish off this cake for my friends in-laws today and seeing as its the weekend and my worse time to fall off track I am already starting to panic! Lol! I will be fine, think I'll put a bowl of strawberries next to the cake mix to try and entice me away from licking the spoon! Hehe!

Gem

xxxx

Hi everyone!! I had such a busy night last night I never got chance to come online and I missed my minimin buddies!

We are a lovely bunch, vent as much as you like and we'll help :)

How is everyone's bank holiday going?? Have had such lovely weather and now its officially the start if the bank holiday weekend the suns gone in and the rain has appeared ... what a surprise! Lol!

Got to finish off this cake for my friends in-laws today and seeing as its the weekend and my worse time to fall off track I am already starting to panic! Lol! I will be fine, think I'll put a bowl of strawberries next to the cake mix to try and entice me away from licking the spoon! Hehe!

Gem

xxxx

Great idea! Rain here too, but inlaws have taken my oldest out for the day, the baby is sick though so not going to be an easy day for me! I am having a sneaky 10 mins on here while shes sleeping! xx

Can I join you lovely lot? Everyone is so supportive, and I need lots of support, I'm rubbish at this dieting malarky! I've lost and gained, lost and gained, now I need to lose it all over again. This time I've been doing it for 4 weeks (today) and lost the grand total of 2lb, at this rate it will take me about 10 years to get to my goal weight! lol!

I need a big kick up the bum to get me started! :) x

You will do it hun:) just keep believing in it!

Had my first wi this morning and lost 4lbs!:) chuffed to bits with it xx

Can I join you lovely lot? Everyone is so supportive, and I need lots of support, I'm rubbish at this dieting malarky! I've lost and gained, lost and gained, now I need to lose it all over again. This time I've been doing it for 4 weeks (today) and lost the grand total of 2lb, at this rate it will take me about 10 years to get to my goal weight! lol!

You will get there! I am a returner to SW also and this time i am hoping will be a success! Are you doing it at home, online or group? i am consideriing going to group this time xx :welcome2:

You will get there! I am a returner to SW also and this time i am hoping will be a success! Are you doing it at home, online or group? i am consideriing going to group this time xx :welcome2:

I'm back at a group, weigh in on a Thursday, although I've only weighed in twice, first week I lost 3.5, second week I missed the class, third week I gained 1.5lb and this week I didn't go! So a 2lb total loss in April!

May has got to be better, I want a shiny sticker! lol! x

Well done, you should be chuffed to bits, it's an excellent loss! :) x

I'm back at a group, weigh in on a Thursday, although I've only weighed in twice, first week I lost 3.5, second week I missed the class, third week I gained 1.5lb and this week I didn't go! So a 2lb total loss in April!

May has got to be better, I want a shiny sticker! lol! x

A loss is a loss! :clap: celebrate every one! that will keep the motivation up!I'm joining next week, if i go to group it will be a monday i weigh in, hopefully we can all keep each other on track xx

A loss is a loss! :clap: celebrate every one! that will keep the motivation up!I'm joining next week, if i go to group it will be a monday i weigh in, hopefully we can all keep each other on track xx

I know, I should, no... I WILL! lol! :D x

Great idea! Rain here too, but inlaws have taken my oldest out for the day, the baby is sick though so not going to be an easy day for me! I am having a sneaky 10 mins on here while shes sleeping! xx

I always find my self having a sneaky 10 mins on here!! Hehe! I love it!

Luckily the sun came out by lunch so we have been sorting out our garden ready for summer and BBQ season, luckily our local butcher makes syn free sausages as I don't like the Linda McCartney ones (I'm fussy with sausages!) and along with the delicious syn free burgers and jacket potatoes chucked in foil on the BBQ in very much looking forward to our first one!! xxx

Of course you can join! All are welcome! Have you been exercising as well as that can slow weight loss to but you lose inches, so always a good idea to measure as well. Or maybe portion control and sizes? Or maybe your body just takes longer to adjust, we're all different, just remember a loss is a loss. if you keep a food diary then we can see what you're eating and when and advise :)

We are all here for you to vent at if you need it or to kick you up the bum when needed, the motto of our thread is 'we CAN do it' and you defo can to, positive vibes = positive results :) xxx

Wow! Well done Noki! That's a brill loss! Keep up the good work! I always find a loss gives me a great boost for the next week :) xxx

We can all defo keep each other on track :) that's what I love about Minimins, such a great way for encouragement anytime day or night :) xxx

We can all defo keep each other on track :) that's what I love about Minimins, such a great way for encouragement anytime day or night :) xxx

very true! did you get your cake finished for your friend? xx

Aw thanks! it's nice to have a bunch of people to talk to who are in the same boat!
And i think you should play your marriage-phobe boyfriend a few loops of beyonce
"If you like it then you should've put a ring on it!" haha queen b knows her stuff! :king:
xxxx

Also can anyone help a girl out and tell me how to upload a picture for my profile haha? i'm bored of being faceless and i feel a bit anti social with all your lovely mushes popping up! haha xx

Dont know how you do it from a phone but if you are on the computer then under profile:avatar and then upload what you like:) worked for me x

Back