Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Dream, Original Organic Rice Milk, ambient. (100ml) is 2.5 on all plans xx

There is nothing worse than being bloated. Does wating plenty of fibre not help??

Thanks for checking the syns for me. You'd think the extra fibre would be a good thing wouldn't you but apparently not...at least, not for my weird body! I'm really hoping it calms down soon because it's really starting to get in the way.

Also can anyone help a girl out and tell me how to upload a picture for my profile haha? i'm bored of being faceless and i feel a bit anti social with all your lovely mushes popping up! haha xx

Hi, you need to have posted 20 times to add an avatar. Then it will give you a message linking you and telling you how to do it. How that helps x

Hi ladies. Sorry for the lack of response had a really busy weekend. How is everyone getting on??

Hi ladies. Sorry for the lack of response had a really busy weekend. How is everyone getting on??

Hi, been a quiet day here weather is rubbish and baby is still not 100%, my mum popped round for lunch and helped with the kids which was great! Getting more and more nervous about going to group tomorrow night for the first time! Dreading the weigh in incase it more than my scales say! How has your weekend been? xx

very true! did you get your cake finished for your friend? xx

Oh my gosh its been such a manic bank holiday weekend so far! Yes I did thank you, she's picking it up this evening, the sooner its out my house the better! Hehe! Evil cake! Lol! xxx

Aw thanks! it's nice to have a bunch of people to talk to who are in the same boat!
And i think you should play your marriage-phobe boyfriend a few loops of beyonce
"If you like it then you should've put a ring on it!" haha queen b knows her stuff! :king:
xxxx

Haha! I've tried that one ... still doesn't work! 5 years together this year ... at least I know when he eventually does its because he wants to and not because of me pestering him as that defo doesn't work! Lol! xxx

Snap! My weekend has been non-stop so far!! But managed to have a syn free BBQ! Bought myself quorn sausages, didn't have any rolls, made a big bowl of salad and wrapped a jacket potato up in foil and chucked it on, yummy! The local ice cream man as well appeared and he literally pulls up on our drive! Kids think its great ... my purse doesn't so much!! Hehe! I was very good, bought the kids all an ice cream each and didn't buy myself one, will power! xxx

Oh my gosh its been such a manic bank holiday weekend so far! Yes I did thank you, she's picking it up this evening, the sooner its out my house the better! Hehe! Evil cake! Lol! xxx

lol! you must have great willpower! xx

lol! you must have great willpower! xx

Luckily it was for a little party so even if I wanted to have a slice I couldn't! Think they might notice when they bought it out! Hehe! xxx

Wow you are all being really good!:)) well done for that:)
Having a bit if a naughty day today after a very successful wi yesterday..am on a 12hour shift today so feel a bit for myself. Will be back on track for sure tomorrow though. Thats what I really like about sw...it gives you room to be human x

Wow you are all being really good!:)) well done for that:)
Having a bit if a naughty day today after a very successful wi yesterday..am on a 12hour shift today so feel a bit for myself. Will be back on track for sure tomorrow though. Thats what I really like about sw...it gives you room to be human x

Well done on your WI yesterday! Make sure its only a little bit naughty ;-) xxx

lol imagine! that would be so funny!:479: xx

It was for a 60th wedding anniversary, not sure half the party attendees would have noticed! Lol! xxx

Well done on your WI yesterday! Make sure its only a little bit naughty ;-) xxx

Planning on. After my shift tonight my sortof bf ( he is the daddy of my little girl, we split up last summer, I got settled with dd in another house, he cleaned up his act and we decided to give it another go) and me have called it quits. Mostly down to me cuz I cant get over/past the nasty things what have happened between us. Strangely I feel quite sad about it.
Emotion=food in my head but not allowing it this time:(
Sorry for the rambling, needed to get it of my chest:eek:

Planning on. After my shift tonight my sortof bf ( he is the daddy of my little girl, we split up last summer, I got settled with dd in another house, he cleaned up his act and we decided to give it another go) and me have called it quits. Mostly down to me cuz I cant get over/past the nasty things what have happened between us. Strangely I feel quite sad about it.
Emotion=food in my head but not allowing it this time:(
Sorry for the rambling, needed to get it of my chest:eek:

hi hun hope you ok xx

Thank you for asking and yes I am ok:) have been on track today and am enjoying the sun with my little girl x who needs food to be happy right:rolleyes:

aww thats good, i took my girls out for a walk today for some body magic! raining but fun none the less lol xx

Hehe respect for that hun!:) hate walking in the rain ...hihi bad I know
Its absolute beautiful weather here..thinking about a sw approved bbq later:)

Hehe respect for that hun!:) hate walking in the rain ...hihi bad I know
Its absolute beautiful weather here..thinking about a sw approved bbq later:)

oh i can't wait for bbq weather up here! its rained and been cold all weekend here! mmm steak, corn on the cob, jacket potatoes :drool: lol xx

Back