Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Congrats on the loss :)

Dont know how many people everybody are feeding at home, but I have been cooking quite a few recipes of sw now and because they are mostly based on 4 adults and its just me and dd at my home, I alway got portions left to freeze for another day. This week I could fill a whole week without even cooking once:) bonus:))

I cook for me and my boyf, but I usually half the recipes, apart from chilli, we're having it tonight with rice, wedges and side salad and I'll put the rest of it in the fridge for tomorrow so we can have it with a jacket potato, yummy! Is always good to freeze left overs, then at the end of the week if I don't have much left then its all there ready to go :) xxx

Thinking of joining SW but not too sure. It sounds complicated with syns

It's not complicated once you grasp it and really easy to follow. If you go into the forum properly there's threads explaining it all, I would try and explain but I expect it would make a lot more sense on the actual slimming world threads designed for people first starting out :) have a read through them, they'll defo explain properly :) xxx

Think I will pop over and have a looksie. Have a class quite near.

It's good once you get into the swing of it, good that you don't go hungry, and its less of a diet more of a life change, I've only been doing it 2 weeks but its already so natural to me with what to eat etc which is why I think it's going to work this time :) last time I did SW I found it hard and wasn't in the right frame of mind, this time I feel completely different :) any questions you have I'll be happy to answer (if I know the answer!) hehe! xxx

Hey Hun how you getting on??

Ooh, good luck! I'm sure you'll do fab!! I had a delicious stuffed portobello mushroom, home made spicy wedges and a side salad for my dinner last night, completely syn free, and we're having a completely syn free chilli con carne again tonight, its my favourite!! Can't wait, making myself hungry just thinking about it! Hehe! xxx

thats what we had tonight! how funny lol, we had chilli, wedges, broccoli and green beans! got load left to freeze too! xx

That looks scrummy. Think im going to have mine with a jacket spud.

Have you been doing SW long x

did it a couple years ago and lost 2 stone, but gained it back after another baby and now got even more to lose lol, started yesterday again, going to group this time though didn't do that last time, so hoping that and being on here will keep me motivated! xx

did it a couple years ago and lost 2 stone, but gained it back after another baby and now got even more to lose lol, started yesterday again, going to group this time though didn't do that last time, so hoping that and being on here will keep me motivated! xx

We will keep you motivated. I couldnt get on here much at the weekend and i fell off the wagon big style. It really does help!! Xx

We will keep you motivated. I couldnt get on here much at the weekend and i fell off the wagon big style. It really does help!! Xx

It really does help. I had a non sw on Sunday and really didnt enjoy it so much...found myself reading these forums and noticed that I felt slightly guilty for blowing it lol x

Hey Hun how you getting on??

Hi! Where you been?! Lol! I lost 3lbs this week, very chuffed with myself :) how you getting on? xx

Morning everyone! Had a super positive day yesterday, bang on plan, go me :) weather has turned rubbish today after a week of nice hot sunshine! and after I went and bought some new summer clothes yesterday ... typical!

How funny that chilli is everyone's fav! I made so much last night what with SW spicy wedges, boiled rice and salad that I've put he rest in the fridge for dinner tonight with a jacket spud! There's my syn free dinner sorted :)

I agree with you all that minimins is sooo good for keeping your motivation and I can see how easy it is without it to easily lose your way. Just remember people that we all lose our way at some point, we just have to draw a line under it that day, not fall off the plan for the rest of the week because of 1 slip up.

Come on my lovelies, we CAN do if, we WILL do it! xxx

Morning everyone! Had a super positive day yesterday, bang on plan, go me :) weather has turned rubbish today after a week of nice hot sunshine! and after I went and bought some new summer clothes yesterday ... typical!

How funny that chilli is everyone's fav! I made so much last night what with SW spicy wedges, boiled rice and salad that I've put he rest in the fridge for dinner tonight with a jacket spud! There's my syn free dinner sorted :)

I agree with you all that minimins is sooo good for keeping your motivation and I can see how easy it is without it to easily lose your way. Just remember people that we all lose our way at some point, we just have to draw a line under it that day, not fall off the plan for the rest of the week because of 1 slip up.

Come on my lovelies, we CAN do if, we WILL do it! xxx

:happy036: yes we will! xxx Go us! xxxx

Back