Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Hi! Where you been?! Lol! I lost 3lbs this week, very chuffed with myself :) how you getting on? xx

I had such a hetic weekend. I brought my first car on saturday.. eek! So excited. But i am back on track and here to support and kick butt if required. Xx

I had such a hetic weekend. I brought my first car on saturday.. eek! So excited. But i am back on track and here to support and kick butt if required. Xx

Ah wow! Congratulations! What car have you bought? I love my little car, have had a few but finally got one I like now :) Support and butt kicking greatly received here! xx

Ah wow! Congratulations! What car have you bought? I love my little car, have had a few but finally got one I like now :) Support and butt kicking greatly received here! xx

It's a Citroen C3 in sky blue. Secondhand but I'm so excited. Eeeek

It's a Citroen C3 in sky blue. Secondhand but I'm so excited. Eeeek

I was like that when I got my car! My boyf went and picked it up for me when we bought it on his insurance and I was window watching for what felt like hours! Hehe! I have a metallic blue 206 xx

Ohh I have a new car its a red 206 and a convertible.... I waited all my life for this car and nows its all mine hehe

Ooh, a convertible one, I would love a convertible one! When the kids are older, I would love to trade mine in! Hehe! xx

hi hun how you doing? xxx

Was just about to ask how everyone is getting on!
Been a bit quiet lately myself: break up with bf is proven to be complicated and we have had some bad news...again. never seems to stop these days:(
Sw I am plotting on. Made an italian recipe from sw italian cookbook yesterday: nice!:) WI tomorrow, its TOTM so happy with even the slightest loss x

Been a bit quiet lately myself: break up with bf is proven to be complicated and we have had some bad news...again. never seems to stop these days:(
Sw I am plotting on. Made an italian recipe from sw italian cookbook yesterday: nice!:) WI tomorrow, its TOTM so happy with even the slightest loss x

:grouphugg:we are all here hun if you need to vent. You are doing a great job staying on track! xxxx

hi hun how you doing? xxx

Hi Lynne! Doing well thank you! Not had a major slip up at all really since started and we're half way through week 3! Got such determination this time round :)

Just finished off a lovely omelette for lunch packed with cheese (hex1) sliced red pepper and sliced mushrooms, with a big pile of cucumber on the side, was delicious! And am completely stuffed!! Love sliming world! Lol!

How's your week going? xxx

Oh no Nooki, sorry to hear that :( just remember bad news is not an excuse to eat chocolate, (just Like I used to tell myself!) if you feel the need to vent then that's what we're here for :) but like Lynne said, well done you on sticking to plan through it all, that takes determination :) good luck with WI tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do great! keep us updated :) xxx

Thanks Gem and yes I know you are right. Got my WI tomorrow and set on not slipping up..haha at least not untill after that...will get rid of these bloody pounds!!:D

Thanks Gem and yes I know you are right. Got my WI tomorrow and set on not slipping up..haha at least not untill after that...will get rid of these bloody pounds!!:D

Good attitude! Lets rid of these stubborn pounds!! xxz

Hi Lynne! Doing well thank you! Not had a major slip up at all really since started and we're half way through week 3! Got such determination this time round :)

Just finished off a lovely omelette for lunch packed with cheese (hex1) sliced red pepper and sliced mushrooms, with a big pile of cucumber on the side, was delicious! And am completely stuffed!! Love sliming world! Lol!

How's your week going? xxx

Sounds lovely! I haven't made a veg omelette for ages! i usually make baked bean omelette although its more frittata like than omelette! Might make a veg omelette over the weekend for breakfast!

My week is going well thanks, just hope the scales agree on monday! i felt like i stuffed myself yesterday, i did a red day and im not used to have 2 hexb's so felt like i ate loads! I am having trouble using my syns believe it or not though! How do you use yours? I usually forget to incorporate them during the day and by night i am usually full from eating loads of free food that i don't really want to eat choc etc for the sake of it.

xxxxx

Got trouble with using my syns too tbh. I dont think i come over 4 syns on an average day

silly Q maybe, but whats an omelette with baked beans? You stick the beans in whilst baking the omelette? or? sounds like something i might like

Was wondering, what plan do you all follow and do you alternate plans? So far i have only been doing EE but thinking maybe i should swap with green and red days too just to keep a steady weightloss?

Got trouble with using my syns too tbh. I dont think i come over 4 syns on an average day

silly Q maybe, but whats an omelette with baked beans? You stick the beans in whilst baking the omelette? or? sounds like something i might like

i just whisk up the eggs as normal then tip in a can of beans and pour into frying pan with frylight (one that oven proof) then once it has cooked for a bit - no stirring! then put under the grill for 5 mins, still in pan, to finish off, then it looks like a frittata and you can cut it into slices, im sure it was a sw recipe a couple years back. To answer your other question, i do mainly ee but im doing at least 1 red day a week this time also xxx

Back