Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Thanks my lovelies!

So WI this morning and managed to lose another 2lb this week! Which I am impressed with after picking at the kids dinner the past few days while dishing up! :d'oh: Need to keep it up and go back to positive vibes, I neeeeed to complete my 1st mini goal of losing 1 stone, 3lbs to go! Would be amazing if I could do it this week, but not pressurising myself into it as if I don't, I don't want to get in a bad mood and eat crap! Lol!

Hope you feel better soon Noki, and another big :happy096: to Ali on your amazing loss last week!! Have a fab day boys and girls xxx

Well done great loss this week! xxx

Thanks my lovelies!

So WI this morning and managed to lose another 2lb this week!

Hope you feel better soon Noki, and another big :happy096: to Ali on your amazing loss last week!! Have a fab day boys and girls xxx

Well done huni wooohooo:))
And thanks, will be fine xx

Thanks Lynne and Noki! Isn't your Weigh in today Lynne? When's yours Noki? Good luck girls!!! Down we go :) xxxx

Hehe we certainly will!:) my WI is on saturday. Just been to costco and managed to buy only wafels for ami..and a big tub of option belgium hot choc (75 cups for 5.29) well done me lol x

Hehe we certainly will!:) my WI is on saturday. Just been to costco and managed to buy only wafels for ami..and a big tub of option belgium hot choc (75 cups for 5.29) well done me lol x

Well done!! I do my shopping online so then I am not tempted by all the goodies! Hehe! xxx

Skinny Minnies here we come!! Another day 100% on plan. Doubt ill pull another week like last week tho. I need six for my stone and a half xx

I need 2 1/2 for my first half stone award! been 100% so far going to try more red days this week xx

Just believe in the plan it works i promise you. My 7.5 lb loss last week proved that to me!! :what:

Thats really an epic loss!:) Been 7 days in a row 100% on plan..chuffed woth that. Evenings are normally the killer for me. I will be good all day and then totally blow it at night:( start to notice now that I feel less hungry overal. Have any of you noticed that? X

Just believe in the plan it works i promise you. My 7.5 lb loss last week proved that to me!! :what:

:wow: in one week?! thats amazing! the plan is good and has def worked for me so far will be following 100% this week xxx

One of our wonderful ladies lost 13lbs last week, 13lbs!!!

Hello ladies
Have we all gone quiet on here?
Everybody doing well I hope!
Been a bit quieter myself lately, not much happening. Am still nicely on plan (9 days 100%) now but feel constantly like a massive binge is coming:( I am still trying to get my mini goal of -4 for this week and only that thought have kept me from being bad. Sat WI for me so we will see
Like said, hope everyone is doing great xx

Hi all! Gem here!

Well ... Where to start?!

I have done slimming world before and lost a bit of weight but with a boyf who says the 'I love you no matter how you look' saying when I get in a 'weight grump' and a love of all things a bit naughty :tongue: I slowly wandered off track, regained the lost weight ... And then some :eek:

I have now identified my issues with food, my lack of portion control, my idea that if I have a sneaky bite here and a sneaky bite there and no-one knows it won't count, eating too late and snacking the odd chip etc. when dishing up my kids dinner! Reading it all back it's actually terrible!! :ashamed0005:

But, NO MORE! I have made my partner promise to never say the dreaded 'love you however' saying (even though its true!) and a promise of a nice surprise if I reach my goal as a constant incentive I feel very different this time round and I am going to kick some flabby butt! :kissass2:

So here's to all other newbies who are starting out, to everyone who are on track to target, to all the inspirational success stories I have loved reading today, and to all the people who have fallen off the wagon and are clambering back on ... we CAN do it and we WILL do it

Any tips, advice, recipes, words of encouragement, general hello's, and good old kicks up the backside are superbly welcome and :fingerscrossed: I will also be a Slimming World success story

:girlpower: Love and thumbs up to you all! xxx

Admire your confidence so much! You'll definitely achieve with that attitude! Well done x

Oh my gosh!! My Internet went down for a couple of days and had to wait for a new router, I've been lost without my minimins pals!! It is SOOOOOO hard to stay on track without being able to come on her and ramble away! I have gone a bit off track for a couple of days, not majorly but not great, so I am now focusing on STS this week and not gaining after my hiccup! T did manage to not write my whole day off yesterday which was a bonus, I could of easily just thought bugger it and had a super bad dinner but I ended up making SW spicy burgers with SW wedges and salad, so proud of my self that I didn't just think sod it and ill start again tomorrow!

How is everyone, feel like I haven't spoken to any of you in ages??! Well done Lynne with your great loss! xxx

Back