Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Sorry people! Camping trip with eldests school meant no Internet!! Arghh!

WI was better than I thought after my bad week, I STS but am pleased with that seeing as I fell off the track and then some!!

Back on it now! Need my mini goal of 1 stone!!

Can't update my stats til at a comp :-( lol!!

How is everyone else doing??

Well done on your loss Lynne!!! Super work!! xxxx

Sorry people! Camping trip with eldests school meant no Internet!! Arghh!

WI was better than I thought after my bad week, I STS but am pleased with that seeing as I fell off the track and then some!!

Back on it now! Need my mini goal of 1 stone!!

Can't update my stats til at a comp :-( lol!!

How is everyone else doing??

Well done on your loss Lynne!!! Super work!! xxxx

Well done gem! I am sure you will be back on track this week and have a super loss next week! I have been having a bit of a wobble, think i have overloaded on fruit and veg and now im craving junk, did some damage limitation and made a mayflower curry for dinner last night so i didn't blowout on a takeaway, and i am upping my syns a little. i have 1/2 lb to lose to get my first half stone award so hoping for that next week!

Have fun camping! xxxx

hey all

like Lynne said: sure you will have a good loss nxt week hun. Well done for a STS though:)

Think that cravings comes from being on SW for a few weeks now..notice i have mega cravings too tbh. Not giving in so far but we will see what happens after WI sat lol. Have noticed that even though i have cravings, i dont feel the need to binge anymore in the evenings which is a BIG thing for me...if i only take that away from being on SW then i did take away something really important for me xx

Think that cravings comes from being on SW for a few weeks now..notice i have mega cravings too tbh. Not giving in so far but we will see what happens after WI sat lol. Have noticed that even though i have cravings, i dont feel the need to binge anymore in the evenings which is a BIG thing for me...if i only take that away from being on SW then i did take away something really important for me xx

Ignore that...had a binge tonight...sigh serves me right to not knock it on wood I guess
Ah well, new day tomorrow:) x

Ignore that...had a binge tonight...sigh serves me right to not knock it on wood I guess
Ah well, new day tomorrow:) x

think we all seem to be a bit off track today, im struggling this week a bit, didnt think it would happen this early on! xxx

Hi Gem

You are doing well. I have played at losing weight but now am ready to do it for real. I have actually admitted in a post what I weigh ...something I have never done before.
I have only been at it for a few days but have lost 2lbs. I am making stuff in advance and thing once I lose more weight I wont turn back. We got a wedding in August and intend to lose at least 24lbs.

I love the recipes and have the books and use this site, it's so good . I am not going to a class ...are you?

My down fall is things like mashed potato, but I now add the water but put some of my milk allowance in ...they taste a lot better.

Love the curries and chilli and salads

Find eating fruit doesn't come naturally but am getting used to it.

Let me know how you get on and we can compare our experiences

Good luck ...but I don't think you need it

Faye Cheshire

Hey all, sorry for going mia on you;
Been a busy week. Have my wi today ans sts which is fine as I was more then off plan yesterday (bacon butty, cheese, cream and a marsbar is not smart on a day lol)
Hope you all had a good week!
Trying to get back on plan today or tomorrow when I am in work ( so much easier)
Have a good weekend:) xx

Hey all, sorry for going mia on you;
Been a busy week. Have my wi today ans sts which is fine as I was more then off plan yesterday (bacon butty, cheese, cream and a marsbar is not smart on a day lol)
Hope you all had a good week!
Trying to get back on plan today or tomorrow when I am in work ( so much easier)
Have a good weekend:) xx

Hi was wondering where you'd gone lol. At least you stayed the same thats always good:). I've had a few crazy days lately so might be right there with you. Weather is lovely here today so will head out and enjoy i think, hope you have a nice weekend too xxx

Hi was wondering where you'd gone lol. At least you stayed the same thats always good:). I've had a few crazy days lately so might be right there with you. Weather is lovely here today so will head out and enjoy i think, hope you have a nice weekend too xxx

Hehe 'was hiding' my little girl would say and yes its lovely here too. DD will be picked up by her nana later so might have some Me-time today...stretcher, sun&book..here I come lol:) xx

Hehe 'was hiding' my little girl would say and yes its lovely here too. DD will be picked up by her nana later so might have some Me-time today...stretcher, sun&book..here I come lol:) xx

Sounds like a plan! I am heading to the park with the kiddywinkles while its sunny! xxxx

I am back!! Camping buggered me up something rotten!! Had a shocking week and refused to come on here as I was mortified at my supposed diet!!

But NO MORE!!! I am determined to do something about it and crack on with my weight loss, I was only 3lbs from my 1st 1 stone loss and I got cocky and fell back into old habits, but I kicked my own arse and saw how well you are all doing and didn't want to let the team down!

Stocked up on my ever trusty pink grapefruits and a fridge full of salad, veg, and fruit and am determined (even though its half term and my kids are going to want all sorts of nice stuff to munch on!) that I am going to do it again!

I NEEEEEEDDDD my 1 stone mini goal as then I think it'll give me the confidence boost I need :)

How is everyone?! How is everyones losses going? And a big Welcome to everyone new on my thread! I'd be lost without you all! Hehe!! xxx

I am back!! Camping buggered me up something rotten!! Had a shocking week and refused to come on here as I was mortified at my supposed diet!!

But NO MORE!!! I am determined to do something about it and crack on with my weight loss, I was only 3lbs from my 1st 1 stone loss and I got cocky and fell back into old habits, but I kicked my own arse and saw how well you are all doing and didn't want to let the team down!

Stocked up on my ever trusty pink grapefruits and a fridge full of salad, veg, and fruit and am determined (even though its half term and my kids are going to want all sorts of nice stuff to munch on!) that I am going to do it again!

I NEEEEEEDDDD my 1 stone mini goal as then I think it'll give me the confidence boost I need :)

How is everyone?! How is everyones losses going? And a big Welcome to everyone new on my thread! I'd be lost without you all! Hehe!! xxx

Hi gem, :wavey: welcome back! yay for getting back on plan! bank hols are hard i just took mine for ice cream but i resisted yay! So looking forward to my "takeaway" tonight making honey chilli chicken with 'fried' noodles mmmmmm:drool: xxxxx

Hi gem, :wavey: welcome back! yay for getting back on plan! bank hols are hard i just took mine for ice cream but i resisted yay! So looking forward to my "takeaway" tonight making honey chilli chicken with 'fried' noodles mmmmmm:drool: xxxxx

Hi Lynne! God, I did horrendous without minimins and you lot to ramble on at! Lol! Ooh, honey chilli chicken, sounds lush! My mouth is watering! lol! I am having my trusted super speed packed chilli tonight as neeeeeed to get back on plan by Tuesday! I has the worse food in the world not last night but the night before (the dreaded Dominos!!!! I mean could I syn ANYMORE?!!) so I'll be chuffed even with a couple lb gain this week!!

Well done on the ice cream front, thats amazing! I'm not to fussed on the ice-cream from the ice cream man, its the ice cream made by a certain couple of men, ones called Ben, ones called Jerry, that's a weakness of mine! And half price in the shop round by me so I need some of that will power you got going on!! Lol!

xxx

Heya Gem:)
Don't despair, you WILL get back on track huni, cuddles for you
Am not quite on plan myself atm, given up for today, but have all faith for tomorrow hihi xx

Heya Gem:)
Don't despair, you WILL get back on track huni, cuddles for you
Am not quite on plan myself atm, given up for today, but have all faith for tomorrow hihi xx

Hi Noki! Thank you! Hugs greatly received at the min! Lol! It all started with a party with party food ... well then I just spiralled! But at least I didn't write the whole week off and am going to try super hard between now and Tuesday and hope for a not very big gain, but am prepared 100% if I do!

We're only human and if we didn't bugger up once in a while then we're either robotic or liars ;-) hehe! xxx

Hi Lynne! God, I did horrendous without minimins and you lot to ramble on at! Lol! Ooh, honey chilli chicken, sounds lush! My mouth is watering! lol! I am having my trusted super speed packed chilli tonight as neeeeeed to get back on plan by Tuesday! I has the worse food in the world not last night but the night before (the dreaded Dominos!!!! I mean could I syn ANYMORE?!!) so I'll be chuffed even with a couple lb gain this week!!

Well done on the ice cream front, thats amazing! I'm not to fussed on the ice-cream from the ice cream man, its the ice cream made by a certain couple of men, ones called Ben, ones called Jerry, that's a weakness of mine! And half price in the shop round by me so I need some of that will power you got going on!! Lol!

xxx

i had chilli 3 days last week so kinda had enough of it for now lol should really have frozen the rest but it was sooo good i just ate it 3 days running lol. The honey chilli chicken was amazing and my 'fried' noodles were even better! i am so amazed they tasted just as good if not better than the syn loaded ones from the takeaway!

ooooh i love dominos! my fave is the tandoori hot! i am going to attempt to make pizza next week so hoping that can fill the void of dominoes lol i ahve been trying to get myself focused and back on track for monday so today was good been on plan all day and think i've got my motivation back:happy036: just hope it stays for a bit now! xxx

Back