Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Well big fat line under the last few days for me. Weighed myself and scales said +3 since friday morning so got something to make up for this week
Noki back on sw...about to have mugshot for lunch...doesnt look very appealing or filling to me but will see:rolleyes: xx

Well big fat line under the last few days for me. Weighed myself and scales said +3 since friday morning so got something to make up for this week
Noki back on sw...about to have mugshot for lunch...doesnt look very appealing or filling to me but will see:rolleyes: xx

Aww hun:bighug:, at least you are back on track and ready to go! i am sure you will have that 3lb off next week! I haven't tried mugshots myself but a few girls from my group seem to love them! xxxx

Aww hun:bighug:, at least you are back on track and ready to go! i am sure you will have that 3lb off next week! I haven't tried mugshots myself but a few girls from my group seem to love them! xxxx

Aww thanks:)
Had the chicken flavour out of a packet mugshot and I have to say it does fill you up...for a bit, then again there is only like 170 kcals in that one so cant expect much more I suppose x

WI this morning and i lost 3lbs, plus the ones i managed to put on last weekend! Happy bunny again:)
Have been mixing some SE days with EE days and it seemed to have helped

How is everyone doing??? gone so quiet here:(

WI this morning and i lost 3lbs, plus the ones i managed to put on last weekend! Happy bunny again:)
Have been mixing some SE days with EE days and it seemed to have helped

How is everyone doing??? gone so quiet here:(

:happy096: well done thats brilliant! xxxxx

Where has everyone gone? I am not doing so well - can hardly eat a thing as my throat is so swollen! How about you x

Ohh thats not good hun! Have you got something for the pain?:(

Having an absolute rubbish week here...am fine with sw during the day but at night I just cant stop eating most evenings..been keeping an eye here on forums but just feel fed up with myself. Think it might be totm this week but damn woman get a grip:(( xx

hi yes it is very quiet in here! i'm good thanks. aww alison thats not good, hope it gets better soon! Noki hope you can manage to get back on track, you are doing really well! xxxx

Horrible week sw wise. Had my wi this morning and sts....lucky there I think
Just been looking: 5 more weeks until surprise visit to my parents so if I could loose 2 lbs a week I could be on goal by then....focus noki, focus!
Hope everyone is doing well! ? Xx

I have finally got my voice back. Yay. But with that came my appetite. Not holding out much for tomorrow. 2lb a week hun you can do that xx

I have finally got my voice back. Yay. But with that came my appetite. Not holding out much for tomorrow. 2lb a week hun you can do that xx

Good to hear you feel better hun!:) and yes I should be able to do it...if I stay on track:)

I am fine, Lynne:) had a 100% day yesterday and sat:)
How are you doing, hun? Xx

Good to hear you feel better hun!:) and yes I should be able to do it...if I stay on track:)

I am fine, Lynne:) had a 100% day yesterday and sat:)
How are you doing, hun? Xx

I am good thanks hun, had a good food week, but then had a sneak peek at the scales and looks like a sts!:( will know officially at group tonight. xxx

Back