Another Newbie....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by NickiT, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. NickiT

NickiT Member

Hi All, I am looking into the CD. I am completely fed up with struggling with my weight and after reading reviews on the CD i think it seems too good to be true. I would appreciate any comments and/or encouragement.
    Look forward to chatting with you all...:)
    Also...i cant seem to find anything on how much it costs to go on it....
    Last edited: 13 July 2009
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. suranne

suranne Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've tried various diets before but never had any success (always given up after a few days!). The first 3 or 4 days of CD were hard but I'm suprised at how easy I've found it since then. I think seeing the scales going down so much has spurred me on and made me more determined to stick to it.

Prices vary depending on the CDC, but as a rough guide, my CDC charges £1.70 per sachet and £1.95 per bar or tetra.

Good luck x
  4. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge (ish)
    Its hard to suggest how someone else might fare with the plan. Personally i felt like you, lifetime of dieting, was at the point where you restart every week but never making it past day 2/3 and then eat rubbish for the rest of the week. The more p'd off i got with myself and the more i wanted to diet it seemed the less able i was to stick to it. Came across cambridge on here and saw counsellor after 2 wks of deliberation. I've not even had my 2nd week weigh in yet and my scales are showing a 17lb drop! More to the point, i feel great! I just find it so easy to follow so far, by taking food out of the equation (if you do sole source) it stops me making any naughty choices, and i do not feel inclined to cheat. The lack of hunger is such a bonus. You the have time and a staged process to get back into food again in a healthy way, instead of tackling it all in one go.You could always go and see a cdc and discuss the options, so you're clear if its right for you - you don't have to commit unless you want to. Good luck whatever plan you choose xx
  5. keeley21

keeley21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    im also a newbie xxx
    my cdc charges me £37 a week xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.