Another newbie!

Watto27

Hi all

Am another newbie, hope you dont mind, have been lurking on minimins for ages trying to decide which diet would be good, my willpower is not the best and have tried so many diets over the years! but have tried slimfast before and quite liked the milkshakes and meal bars so have decided to give it another blast and do it properly this time rather than give up after a week or a bad day!

look forward to getting to know you all and seeing your losses.

I started today and so far so good had one of the limited offer banoffee milkshakes, was quite nice, some walkers multigrain snacks around 100 cals and then a chocolate crunch bar and another 100 cal snack and actually dont feel hungry! am trying to drink more water so have managed a litre so far, onwards and downwards with the weight! ;)

Welcome watto! Haven't been on here all weekend so excuse the delay in saying hi! Hope you've had a good couple of days on slimfast and all is going well, let us know how you're getting on.

Hi Stirky

Thanks for your message, hope its going ok for you and well done on your halfway mark thats great news!

So far so good although weekends are always my downfall! but I went and bought a cheap liquidiser thingy so am blending my ready made milkshakes with ice which is really nice and seems to make me less hungry than when i drink them normally - probably all psychological!

I am starting this at 13st 1 pound and ideally would like to get down to 9.5 so a fair way to go but am finding it easy to stick to

Back