Another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by evilpenguin, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hey everyone

A little bit about me! I have been overweight since primary school, and back in February this year I finally made the decision to do something about my size and joined Slimming World with my mum. I had lost 2 stone by July but then I moved out and into my own place and have managed to put it all back on + an extra half stone. I got so angry with myself when clothes that had been too big for me in Feb were now struggling to go past my hips!

So 3 or 4 weeks ago I got back on the diet, I'm not going to a class as I found it was the same speech the group leader gave every week and I felt like I was paying £5 to step on scales and be told I had put on weight but be given no encouragement to take it back off!

Since starting again I've lost half a stone so I'm back to my original starting weight and I want to lose another half stone by xmas!

Hope to speak to you all soon :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Well done. You can do it

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.