another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slimmersoon, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmersoon

slimmersoon Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.94%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat plus weight watchers
    well... not a newbie to dieting, just this forum!
    Not too sure where to start.... i have 8 stone to lose. Five of which crept on over the past few years, a lot of that wilst pregnant!
    I'm on day 4 of orlistat and so far have not had any problems other than bloating. I am following weight watchers at the same time- making sure i keep away from fat as far as poss.
    We are hoping to have another baby soon, and as a recently diagnosed diabetic i really need to drop the llbbss!!!
    Looking forward to coming to the forum and being able to admit to the true extent of my wieght problem (why i am so coy about it i don't know- it' pretty obvious!).
    Anyway..... am on day 4 and so farso good. First weigh in another ten days.
    Have lost 7lbs over christmas all by myself....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hya :welcome2:
    Good luck with the weight loss and for the baby trying!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with orlistat, have you visited the orlistat/xenical section yet?

Irene xx

5. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome, congratulations on your weight loss so far, this site is good for support and help, good luck in your weight loss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.