another newbie

seashell

hi, I have been on lipotrim for 16 days now, have been doing ok till today but now need help, found the forum about a week ago but it has taken me this long to join you all.

Hi and welcome. Have you started a diary thread in the Lipotrim section? How much have you lost so far? And how are you finding it?

Irene xx

hi Irene, no i havent started a diary thread yet, i still havent really found my way around yet, keep thinking I should work out how to put my weight losses etc. up but not very comp minded lol. as of last tues I had lost 11lb, 6 in the first week and 5 in the second which i was a bit dissapointed with until a few friendly people on here made me see sense, I was struggeling on thurs but am back on track now thanks to minimins and the lovely people that use it. Thankyou

Hey seashell :) Nice to have you here, please ask if you need any help in navigating your way around xxx

hi, 10st10lbs, thankyou I may need help at some point as not very good with comps but will try and work it out if I can, if not i will shout, thanks.

Hi Seashell. Good luck with lipotrim, I'm sure you'll do fine. I am not very good at this site but it does help keep me motivated, hope it does for you too!

hi, charliefarlie, I have found that if i'm thinking bad things (f**d) then it helps to come on here and read alot of the insparational post that are on here.....alot of people have done soooo well

hi, I did give that a go but found it toooo easy to cheat, minimins is great you will find loads of support on here when you need it most

Back