Another Newbie

Hiya everyone :)

Im Louise and ill be starting 100% tfr on Monday...eeek!! To say im a little nervous would be a huge understatement although im excited about it all too. Ive been to my Pharmacy this morning and have all my stuff here and ready to go. Ive been reading all the posts over the last few days and trying to prepare myself for the hard slog ahead as this is the first time ive ever tried a complete food replacement programme. Ive had weight problems for as far back as i can remember (even as a baby my mum tells me!) and im now at the heaviest ive ever been and miserable to boot. So im here and im going to do something about it and im hoping this forum will provide me with the support and help that i need to get through tfr...wish me luck (you all sound fab by the way) x

Hello :) Good luck for Monday, if you pass the first week, you will be fine. I am sitting here with my shake now, and I love it. lol

Hey Louise! welcome to the lipotrim family. I hope it goes brilliantly for you!!! im only coming to the end of my second week so i know what its like to start out. the first week is hard to be honest and you will need the help and support of your friends and family cos at times you may want to quit. but once you get to your first weigh in it will all get easier!!!!! xx

Thanks guys. With a lot of willpower and a lot of support im sure ill be fine...fingers crossed! x

Hiya everyone :)

Im Louise and ill be starting 100% tfr on Monday...eeek!! To say im a little nervous would be a huge understatement although im excited about it all too. Ive been to my Pharmacy this morning and have all my stuff here and ready to go. Ive been reading all the posts over the last few days and trying to prepare myself for the hard slog ahead as this is the first time ive ever tried a complete food replacement programme. Ive had weight problems for as far back as i can remember (even as a baby my mum tells me!) and im now at the heaviest ive ever been and miserable to boot. So im here and im going to do something about it and im hoping this forum will provide me with the support and help that i need to get through tfr...wish me luck (you all sound fab by the way) x

Hi Missmyfood, I'm only on day 3, its going OK so far. Had a dodgy day yesterday but got over and feeling more motivated today. As everyone else says, the first week or 2 are the worst and if you can get over them, you'll fly it. Good luck for Monday.

the best of luck missmyfood... drink plenty of water and keep distracted and you won't feel your first week fly... :)

Good luck Miss and welcome aboard. It's hard at the start. Come here whenever the first few days get too much for you, and by the time you've read a few threads and drunk a glass of water the feelings will have passed. Worked for me anyway!

hey louise well done on taking the first step of the journey it is hard to start and the first few days are the worst but as time passes it rally does get better. im on week 5 now and i swear the time is flying an i feel great. it really is about distraction and water.
good luck and any time you feel like your struggling just pop in here for some advice x x x

Hi, good luck with it, I'm on day 2 so definately know what it's like to start x

Hi louise. Did u start? Hope your getting on ok??

Back