Another newbie!

Nutmeg

Hey everyone,

Been a lurker for the past few days on this site, and decided to join up today! I'm 30 years old, live in Leeds, and started my diet three weeks ago tomorrow (21/8/2010). Have lost 9lbs so far (calorie counting), and am going for a Sunday morning weigh in every week. I have seen that you lovely people offer some great support on here, and am looking forward to chatting with you all! :)

Hi i'm new on this sight aswell joined in the week, well done on your weight loss thats reall good:clap: I lurked for a while then decided to join i'm also calorie counting so any tips welcome...Good luck..!!:)

I'm new on the site... I'm following the Cambridge Diet. I lost 8 and a half pounds in my first week, and now on my 2nd week. Welcome and all the very best for your diet. x

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! I am sure you will reach goal in no time!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Hello and :welcome2:
Well done on your weight loss so far !
Good luck for the rest of your journey !:)

I am new as well. I wanted my first post to be a nice introduction. This forum seems like it is going to be very helpful during my weight loss goal. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Back