Another Newbie!!!

veuvegirl

Hello to you all out in exante land! I've been lurking around for a little while and have finally joined Minimins! Started Exante just over a week ago and doing pretty well. I'm a previous Lighterlifer and did the usual trick of losing 3 stone then gradually put it all back on again and then some :mad:.

looking forward to getting to know you all!!

:wave_cry: :):):)

Good luck with your journey!

Good Luck

Welcome and good luck. There's a few ex LL's here. Think it's cos we can't face the 'counselling' again lol

Completely agree, you should have tried the mens groups!! This site is more beneficial than any of the exercises I went through!

Great people and lots of inspiration out there.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Veuvegirl, We are about the same stats and started at the same time, like you I did LL and then put it all back on and yes, can't face the counselling again, not to mention the expense. Good luck with your journey.

Completely agree, you should have tried the mens groups!! This site is more beneficial than any of the exercises I went through!

Great people and lots of inspiration out there.

Cheers

Rob

Thanks Rob,, glad it wasn't only me who thought the sessions were a waste of time. Don't get me wrong we all had a fab time, chatting etc,, but it didn't teach me anything i didn't know already!!
:D

Fine if I only use the banana and strawberry shakes, the chocolate give me the runs and the only time I had vanilla the same thing happened so wary of that one too, can't bear the soups but other than that, I'm fine, lol. How about you? I just quickly chug them down and drink water after so can cope with a limited flavour I think as long as the weight comes off. How are you doing, are you enjoying them all?

Back