another newbie!

Katu

Hi all,

Thought I'd jump in and say hello after snooping for a little while. I,ve been struggling to find motivation for a long time and was recently diagnosed with depression. The tablets have kicked in and I'm raring to go now and want to lose some pounds fast!

I've read the book and started attack today. I will be doing this for five days.

I,ve got all my goodies in, including the oat bran and I'm looking forward to getting creative with what we can eat.

I'll warn you all now I'm a bit naff with technology but will hopefully get there in the end!

Karen x

Hi there and good luck. Open a diary and post your menus and us nosey folks can keep an eye on you :)

Will do! Any advice will be appreciated.

Just a wee query, does anyone know how long boiled eggs will keep in the fridge? Not that they will stay there long lol!

Karen x

I confess to using boiled eggs up to six days later and only once was there a problem!

Welcome to the board. :D

Post your menus in the menu thread, or your diary, and someone will advise...

Hi Katu! Welcome. I'm only a week ahead of you with a similar weight loss goal. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated! How are you finding it? x

Hi Ciwti,
Yip, hopefully we can gee each other on. It will be interesting to see whats a week in front of me!!
Finding it all fine so far and looking forward to pv. Hubby is following it too(more or less!) so it's good to have the support at home too,

Karenx

Back