Another newbie... :)

CDavies

Hi!

I'm new to all this and am currently plodding round. I've just started Apidexin and I've lost about 7 pounds in about 9 days accompanied with a strict diet and training regime. In 2007 I was 21 and a half stone and managed to get it down to 17 and then put it back on to become 22.5. So a big Fail there... I'm confident of doing it again and this time for good. :D

Hello, and welcome to the forum - you'll find loads of motivational stuff on this site so good luck with your journey.

Sue x

To be honest my delivery was delayed so I'm only due to start the food packs today! Have been on a very low carb/few days of fluids only for the past 10 days because of hospitals tests which are complete now and all ok so thought I would continue as I've lost 11.5lb already!!!

hello and warm welcome. i'm fairly new here too and forum is a great source of information and support. good luck and all the best with your journey:)

Hi and welcome. I also had a great weight loss last year. I lost 20 kilos and have managed to put back on 18 of those in 12 months so not unlike yourself I am trying again. Good luck on your journey . :)

Thank you all for your support. Good look to you all too, I'm sure we will all have great results in the future :)

Hi! Just found this post, wow.... sounds like you've had some great results!! (working hard though... go you!)...

how are you finding the Apidexin? I am interested to try it but I have to be careful with fatburners... tried T5s a while ago.... whoa they did some strange things to my pulse/bloodpressure...
Apidexin have a modified version of caffiene in them dont they? do you know if they contain any other stimulants? How have you found them?

Any advice would be much appreciated! :)

Hi,

I am new member as of today, I am currently at Weight Watchers but seem to be in a vicious circle at the moment.

I need motavation and need determination. I just keep going round and round in circles, hopefully this will forum will keep me focused.

Back