another newbie!

felicity62

Silver Member
Hi everyone, i have been lurking for 3 weeks since i joined SW. i do go to a class and have had a rollercoaster start! I gained 0.5 on my first week (go figure that one), i lost 5 and a half week two (thats what i want) and gained 2 on my third week?? I am going to stick with it but dont get why I am up and down so much. I am doing as the programme advises as well.

anyway hello from me here ! x

Hi & welcome to the forum! Don't despair about your weight going up and down - I would look at your overall weight loss which is 2.5lb. I don't know your stats but that sounds good to me! I know when I weigh myself on different days AM and PM my weight can vary by up to 3lb.

I don't know whether you're going to Group but reasearch shows that those people people who stay after weigh-in do better than those who leave.

Anyway..stick with it! You will see results!

thankyou for replying and your kind words. i have 1stone 9lb to lose i think, but a stone will be just fine. yeah your right i should chill, i do think my periods/ovulation times are key to the gains

Hey I want to loose about the same as you too, 12lbs gone already so not far now.I'm in my 5th week and the last 3 iv gone up/down 1-3lbs thru week (I shouldn't weigh everyday,but it's a compulsion of mine from my ED days :( lol).I think us women have major problems with a gain with fluid retention cos of our period.it sucks cos you sometimes think...oh crap! Why am I bothering to work so hard for either a gain or a STS!! Grr! Keep at it,all the success stories on here are enough to see that sw works :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back