Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by cml1979, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. cml1979

cml1979 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, :wavey:

I started 1/5 of attack yesterday. So far so good, although i was a little hungry today.

I have tried Weight Watchers on and off over the past 10 years. Had a few successess but i have never been able to keep the weight off.

I have two dd's 5 and 17mths,

I gained 5 stone on my first pregnancy, but only managed to lose 3 stones before my second pregancy. I gained 4 stones that time, but managed to lose it all.

I would ideally love to get back to my pre both babies weight, but I have a lot to lose so trying to set myself small goals at first.

Hopefully, this site will give me the motivation that i need to slim for the final time.

Wish me luck !!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Good luck and welcome!! Minimins is a fab site and a bit of a saviour. Look forward to reading more posts from you. I'm a new Dukaner and there's quite a few of us so you're not alone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.