Another newbie =]

HellyZ

Hi, I am Helen and am 35 years old.

I have struggled with my weight my entire life and have never been able to really lose any weight.
My life can be quite stressful as I am a full time carer for my DH who is a wheelchair user and I also helm his mum who is registered blind, and meets the definition of a nightmare mother in law.

I have finally come to the end of my tether with my health and weight. I am a UK size 20, weighing around 18 stone, and have quite a muscular build. I suffer from severe migraines, have PCOS and IBS so you can imagine how much fun life can be.

I am hoping to succeed using the slimming world plan (i have a cousin who lost 5 stones in 18 moths!), but cannot get to groups, partly because of cost and also because of my other responsibilities.

I hope I meet so nice supportive people here and can finally start to shrink XD

Any advice and tips are welcomed =]

talk to you all soon!!

Helly

Hi there Helly wow with all you have going on in your life you have made the the positive a healthy step of joining here and going for it, we'll done mate, I use Slimming World and its worked wonders for me.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do, keep us all up to date with your results and that way we can keep trying to support you as best we can, ;)

Back