Another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by judethecat1967, 30 March 2014 Social URL.

1. judethecat1967

judethecat1967 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Simple Start
    Hi everyone

Another newbie on board. I'm following WW and having just started back at classes on Thursday, I'm giving Simple Start a go. I'm dubious as it does seem too good to be true but we shall see ;)

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. iamloraw

iamloraw Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi I'm Lora nice to meet you. I'm also new here. Have you got any short term goals you'd like to meet?

4. judethecat1967

judethecat1967 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hello and thanks for your reply!

My first goal is to lose 5% which is 10lbs and I hope to do this by 30th April, getting my 10% or 20lbs by end of May.

Fingers crossed :)

5. Hi I love doing ww, but need a fast weight loss as going on holiday end of month so doing the Cambridge ,, good luck I may be joining you on ww after my hols

6. judethecat1967

judethecat1967 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Good luck with the Cambridge, I've never been brave enough to do a VLCD as I know I'd fall at the 1st hurdle! Let me know how you get on :)

7. Hi well I've lost 13lb in 3 weeks and been cheating a bit , so I'm quite pleased , I've already been to the Harvester tonight lol so 6 days left until weigh in , I better get on it tom :/ it's just the chewing I miss , you aren't hungry on this diet when in ketosis it's just wanting to chew. Good luck with yr WW I've seen they have another new Way again ,, I will prob go onto WW after my hol .