Another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by judethecat1967, 30 March 2014.

1. Hi everyone

Another newbie on board. I'm following WW and having just started back at classes on Thursday, I'm giving Simple Start a go. I'm dubious as it does seem too good to be true but we shall see ;)

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all.
  2. iamloraw

iamloraw Member

Hi I'm Lora nice to meet you. I'm also new here. Have you got any short term goals you'd like to meet?
  3. Hello and thanks for your reply!

My first goal is to lose 5% which is 10lbs and I hope to do this by 30th April, getting my 10% or 20lbs by end of May.

Fingers crossed :)
  4. Hi I love doing ww, but need a fast weight loss as going on holiday end of month so doing the Cambridge ,, good luck I may be joining you on ww after my hols
  5. Good luck with the Cambridge, I've never been brave enough to do a VLCD as I know I'd fall at the 1st hurdle! Let me know how you get on :)
  6. Hi well I've lost 13lb in 3 weeks and been cheating a bit , so I'm quite pleased , I've already been to the Harvester tonight lol so 6 days left until weigh in , I better get on it tom :/ it's just the chewing I miss , you aren't hungry on this diet when in ketosis it's just wanting to chew. Good luck with yr WW I've seen they have another new Way again ,, I will prob go onto WW after my hol .