Another newbie

curvygirl

Hi another Newbie hear started ww on Sunday.Have our 10th wedding anniversary in Aug so would like to make a dent in this big weightloss.:eek:Have never joined a forum have been reading some threads 2day and you guys seem nice and friendly Hope to get to know you all. Rachel

Hi Curvy, welcome to the forum, were all here to help and encourage each other so if you need any advise or just a blether you know where we are. I look forward to getting to know you and help each other fight this flab x

hey im new too. really could use some support with my weightloss and would be more than willing to give support too x

Hi Rachel

I have my 10th wedding anniversary in August too :D

Good luck with WW and keep posting, it helps to keep you focused

Wow Dawn you have lost 40 pounds...thats amazing. im only starting and it feels like such an uphill struggle...is there light at the end of the tunnel???

Wow Dawn you have lost 40 pounds...thats amazing. im only starting and it feels like such an uphill struggle...is there light at the end of the tunnel???

Thanks for that :D

I lost my 40lbs with CD, I just lost the plot when I had to start eating real food and couldn't follow through the plans. After weeks of yo-yoing with my last half a stone I decided to get serious and do WW. I only started on Monday but I have high hopes it'll be just what I need to get this last stone off, hopefully in 4 - 5 weeks.

Thanks for that :D

I lost my 40lbs with CD, I just lost the plot when I had to start eating real food and couldn't follow through the plans. After weeks of yo-yoing with my last half a stone I decided to get serious and do WW. I only started on Monday but I have high hopes it'll be just what I need to get this last stone off, hopefully in 4 - 5 weeks.

Well done to you. i was with WW before and did so well but started a new job and cant make the meetings anymore and it was a slippery slope from there. Lately ive been feeling unwell and sluggish....I know its the weight so i have to try again....Only found this forum last night so Carpe Diem, and here i am. it has given me the kick start i need. stories like yours make me want to do this even more. Thank you.

anything is possible with ww,you just have to stick in there ,thats what im doing x

Hi welcome to the club! lol or the mad house! however you see us LOL . Looking forward to getting to know you x

Hey there. thanks alot......still tryin to figure out how to use ticker chart and all that jazz....im very excited bout startin my new lifestyle

Thanks all for the replies Like you weakwilled trying to sort out the tracker.
Today is my 4th day and feeling pos,Am going to start excersise on sunday have plently of dvds !!!It is just a case of finding one that is energetic but something I can still do as I have a lot to lose Anyway how are the rest of you hope you all had a great day take care rachelxx

Hi Rachel

Good luck with the weight loss journey - you'll do fab I know you will!! Stick with it and visit the forum lots - let people know when you're struggling as that's what it's all about - supporting and motivating each other and with the support anything is possible.

I found this thread really helpful in setting up my trackers -

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Good luck and speak soon
xxx

Thanks Annettej for the link but my twin sons have storted me out hopefully.I think your right about asking for hints and tips when struggling.Day 5 is going well.Only 2 whole
days to weigh in Done excerise dvd Rosemary Conley Hope you all are having a good day take care Rachel

well done on the exercise! I have exercise dvd's gathering dust that I'm forever planning to dig out and have a go but never do :D

Hello!! I am new also. I did CD last year and lost just over 2 stone...hvae consequently put it all back on (and 4 extra pounds) since May. So, I have decided slow and steady wins the race and WW is the way forward. I have a real problem with portion contro so the points system is perfect for me.
Had my first day yesterday and it went great. Also went shopping with a very specific shopping list based on menu choices. Getting married in a year, therfore I have to start trying on dresses in about 5 months so I want to feel great when I do this. Big hello to everyone and have a great day....day 2 begins for me now!

Evening ladies How is everyone doing? Done a salsa one today what a laugh:). 1whole day 2 weigh in .I seem to get very tempted 1/2 way in the week Have not given in Feel very pleased with myself.:):)

Minamina11 I know what you mean about slow and steady Also it is great if you have family you have to cook for .Good luck with your wedding plans Next year may sound far but time goes fast have a good week everyone Rachelxxx

another newbie here...
I've come looking for motivation....
I've been at 'goal weight' for nearly 3 years, and i can feel myself on that slippery slope....
i went a meeting recently and brought a new starter pack..even hubby is doing it!
i wish i could find the enthusiasm i had 3 years ago....
here's hoping i don't have to go and buy bigger clothes...:sigh:
looking forward to chatting to like minded people, and sharing experiences:):)

Hi Paula

You'll be fine - best to sort it out now before you do hit the slippery slope. Well done for nipping it in the bud x

Hello Rachel! I am a newbie too! :D Actually coming on here and posting has made me EXCITED to start again tomorrow. An emotionI rarely feel at the beginning and feel like a lump! so yipppeee and all the best!

Back