Another Newbie

Hiya all :wave_cry: i'm currently on my third week of SW (big weigh in tomorrow night) and I am starting to struggle a little. I've done SW numerous times before but I always seem to struggle on the 3rd week and experience mega chocolate cravings. I'm working nights tonight and its going to be a nightmare cos I can't shake off this craving. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for me.
P.s I've just discovered this website and its absolutely brilliant - keep up the good work everyone ;)

Hiya all :wave_cry: i'm currently on my third week of SW (big weigh in tomorrow night) and I am starting to struggle a little. I've done SW numerous times before but I always seem to struggle on the 3rd week and experience mega chocolate cravings. I'm working nights tonight and its going to be a nightmare cos I can't shake off this craving. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for me.
P.s I've just discovered this website and its absolutely brilliant - keep up the good work everyone ;)

well done hun for doing so well so far..

im new too n these are brill bunch n really helpful...

keep up good wk n will all go well.. :)

Thank you Claire for your kind words of encouragement. Wow you are doing so well too - keep up the good work. I'm going into work on nights now so I will update tomorrow once i've weighed in.
Thanks again xx

Thank you Claire for your kind words of encouragement. Wow you are doing so well too - keep up the good work. I'm going into work on nights now so I will update tomorrow once i've weighed in.
Thanks again xx
excellent

all will be ok hun... xx:)

I would say, carry some alpen lights with you, you can have 2 as a Healthy extra, and they are sturdy enough to just throw into your bag x Fat free yogurts are a god send as well, especially if you have a sweet tooth, try the toffee mullerlights x

I know Tesco do them, i used to get mine in a shop called Cool trader (think Icelands, but even cheaper) for a quid, but they don't sell them anymore :-(

Hi chick

What I do with my choc cravings is have a choc highlight drink 2 syns and have 2 alpen bars.

I go all day without wanting any chocolate because I know I will savour it come supper time:)

Thanks all for your brill advice - I did have a Toffee mullerlight last night and it did take some of the craving away. I will defo try the Cadburys highlights that might do the trick. Feel better today though and lasted the night really well - took in some celery and cottage cheese and munched away to my hearts delight. I find that can be really filling and takes my hunger pangs away. Big weigh in tonight so fingers crossed for me x

Back