another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brewanne, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. brewanne

brewanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi i'm currently not on a diet, and I am in now way able too pay for an online diet as i have no money =[ (student) lol any help anyone, i was on the mirror diet and it was great nearly lost a stone, but then had no more will power and started to eat the cookies again. i currently weigh 11st9 and want to reach a goal of about 9st9 if anyone cn help me and suppirt me it would be so nice, so please get back too me =]
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

hi and welcome to minimins!!

You will get loads of support here and lot of motivation too! Everyone is really friendly and wants you to do well.

Good luck hun :)
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins :)

Dont let a lack of finances be a reason not to diet. You can do things like WW and SW without classes :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. There's lots of info about diets on here. Just have a read and have a go. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.